2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
judge is upset...sounds like someone is still looking for files.

Ka Boom! and the day begins with as much thunder and lightening as I'm having here. Go Go HHJP

The first witness is Cameron and the DT needs a few minutes to find their file on him. I'd think they would have all of that ready each morning.

Wow, already Judge Perry is going....
CULT_Full_Metal_Jacket_Gunny_Pointing.jpg

HHJP appears to slamming JB for needing to stop and look for files. Ten minute recess.

Both sides getting an admonishment about letting the other side be prepared for witnesses to be called.

Back to whining about needing the SA's witness list so they can pull files. HHJP is NOT a happy camper about that - saying if you're gonna play these games, then I'M gonna play. If this isn't fixed - then you got 35 minutes for lunch and we'll go late. Also, said they will be working half day on Sundays.

10 minute recess so they can hash this out. I sure hope the SA wins this battle. HHJP as per IS cannot make them hand over the witness list.

10 minute recess ALREADY!

Does anyone think ICA shirt looks like a modified straight jacket :)

Mel

Who did prosecution state was first witness today?

PS...YOU GO, HHJP!!!

He sounded ticked at BOTH sides.........and he said "neither" side is going to like it.

This is a completely different Judge Perry that we are seeing. I'm just thinking back to all the previous hearings and even last week during jury selection and how relaxed he was but he sure isn't like that now. Wow, what a way to start the day Mr. Baaaeeezzzz.

JB already complaining about the 1st witness. :tears:

WOW Judge Perry not happy with JB. If we are gonna play this game, then I will play a game called 35 minutes for lunch!

I don't think I like that game! An hour gives me enough time to take the kiddos to the park during lunch break! :floorlaugh:

HHJBP not happy right from the start. DT still complaining that the Prosecution will not give them a witness list in order so they can have their files pulled and ready. HHBP says if they want to play games he will play right back. If time is being wasted, they will have 35 minutes for lunch, work late and work 1/2 day on Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14