2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! JB is trying to insinuate that MK was jealous of KC "spending all this time with" her bf. MK replied "No sir, she was dating Tony." TOTAL FAIL JB!!!!!

Aside: This girl is VERY confident and believable.

rut roh...she does not recall a smell in the car. Well...boys will be boys and maybe they don't use an antiperspirant. Or...maybe they had their shoes off and stinky feet permiated the air. Or...most likely it was during a time that human decomp. had not fully manifested itself.
MOO...MOO MOO. and pigs will fly.

For crying out loud! Jose is trying to say Maria is jealous of KC. I don't think so!!

If Maria didn't like her being there it would be because she thought KC would try to hit on Clint.

All right. My impression is this young lady is very kind, well mannered, and sensed something was "off" about KC from the start.

OMG...JB questioning her as if she was jealous of ICA being at the house with her boyfriend. Please

JB tried to make MK look like she was jealous of ICA....sure didnt work though

what a GREAT EXIT FOR THIS WITNESS!

($400 a week is not that crazy for child care. I pay $1400 a month for preschool day care for one child. Depends on where you live usually)

Are you kidding me JB, yeah this young LADY wants to be KC, what a joke!!!!

Oh come on, Baez!
This young woman had no reason to be jealous of ICA.

i

JOSE...are you trying to imply KC is a beneficial individual that would give women reasons to worry??

AND.....did you read my post up thread because you pulled that question implying jealousy out of thin air...or a thin blue dress.

oh puh leeze, JB trying to get MK to admit she didnt like KC staying at the house....shes very attractive I doubt if she cared.

Oh please tell me JB is not going to insinuate she was threatened by KC! Phew! Glad he's done!

LOL Maria jealous of the Inmate...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

lolololol keep dreaming

I love that Baez asked Maria twice is she was jealous that Casey was at the house with her boyfriend, and twice Maria said calmly, no, it didn't bother her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay