2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sidebar about caylees dad!

Wait so the DT can imply Caylee's dad is Lee or George but the State can't try to refute that????

I know it's necessary but this testimony is boring. I hope they have some "bigger" players today.

Parents moving out of their house....and giving the house to casey......LMAO...The Jury going....say whattttttttttt!

Depends on the shoes but I'd say they more often than not need help. I'm a mom and grandmom to young ones. moo

I always helped my son put his socks and shoes on at that age. He could sometimes do the slip-ons no problem, but if there were laces...forget-a-bout-it.

I don't have a problem with Casey telling Caylee to get on her socks and shoes. My son loved to TRY and do everything himself. I'd let him. I'd help eventually...hopefully before he got frustrated.

My son was in kindergarten and couldnt tie his shoelaces LOL he got the little girls around him to do it :floorlaugh:
BTW, he was eventually in the gifted program! lol

Just thinking about the fact that KC was telling everyone that Caylee's dad was deceased, and now Caylee is deceased, just sitting here wondering if any male's ever came up missing/dead by unexplained cause in the time frame she says that the dad died. Frightening...

moo

Witness was in Casey's car, with Tony and Clint.

If anyone knows Tony Lazarro...tell him I'll give him a hundred bucks if he gives "the hi sign" from The Little Rascals when he passes KC at the defense table....

I sense that not only did Maria not care for KC's mothering but she also didn't enjoy the fact that KC was around so much. Being beneficial and all.

Casey cared about people.

Then, JB asks about Caylee and connects it with the witness never seeing Casey upset when her little girl was no longer around. That questioning left a bad impression of Casey. JB didn't do it right.

i do not see were jose thinks asking if casey was acting different and getting a reply of no sir- will help her. the guys and gals of tonys roomate and friends seem like nice kids - smart, well educated, casey was in with a good crowd and blew it

this girl looks just like Jennifer Aniston

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was bugging the HECK out of me in regards to who she reminded me of ... it was driving me NUTS!

She sat in the back seat of Casey's car. JB asks if she smelled a foul odor.

Did TonyL say, "Boy, this car stinks?"

What??? What the heck did I miss while I stepped away???

They were questioning Ms kish about her interactions with Caylee.

When Ms Kish arrived at apartment one day, Caylee opened the door alone, was alone on a balcony, ICA evidently in the bedroom with TonE.

I would assume the A's are upset by hearing their lovely little granddaughter was being neglected in this fashion.

"You didn't like her being over the house, did you?"

That sounds a bit leading to me....

What??? What the heck did I miss while I stepped away???

When they went up to the side bar, they showed GA & CA. CA was red and crying and GA had a tissue by his face blowing his nose, but appeared to be upset. The witness said Caylee was alone in the apartment and answered the door for her, while ICA was in the bedroom with Tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member