2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
$400.00 a week! Good Night, I never paid that much for my son and he was there from 7:30 - 5:30 on most days. From what we know, ICA dropped her off at 1:00 ish or whenever she felt like it. Not there was a z-t-n, but she couldn't get the costs right - unless that's what child care costs in Florida!

MOO

Mel

She had to have used "funny money" to pay the imaginanny!

She said she paid the Nanny $400.00 a week.
traildayone38.jpg

I don't have a problem with Casey telling Caylee to get on her socks and shoes. My son loved to TRY and do everything himself. I'd let him. I'd help eventually...hopefully before he got frustrated.

Holy SHEETROCK....this is getting good.

she told this girl she paid the nanny 400 a week...hahahaha...

Casey told Maria she paid 400.00 a week to the Nanny. Expensive I guess she used Monoply money.

Is it common for a 2-3 yr old to put their own shoes on?

I can't remember that far back and only had one.

Depends on the shoes but I'd say they more often than not need help. I'm a mom and grandmom to young ones. moo

I had to step away have they showed any more party pics??? Please tell me they can enter the one of her dancing away!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

its my opinion they aren't allowed in with a witness that isnt associated with them in any way

which makes some sense to me

but they aren't excluded

Sidebar number three million!!! DANG BAEZ!!!

Nope - dang Your Honour. Why can't he just say "overruled" or "sustained". Why the need for a sidebar for 75% of the objections? Is it to explain his reason every time?

MOO

Mel

So the house lie went further than Amy H. WOW Why shoudl the jury believe a liar about what REALLY HAPPENDED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop