2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched this clip of JB's pushing and shoving -

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28018643/video.html

LOLing at you MASON. "you're committing an assault on a senior citizen." "we're going to file an injunction".

REALLY??? Maybe you should have left for court earlier!!! I don't see the SA's office cussing at reporters?? Dottie picked up the pace and got in there.

Jb asking about what kinds of things ICA had with her when visiting the apartment.

Met ICA end of May moved out July 1/2

saw Caylee four or 5 times had backpack with food and flash cards that ICA used with her

I really hope the SA shows that Caylee was not hungry because her GRANDPARENTS fed her! :maddening:

Clint:
Met ICA end of May
Moved out July 1, 2

Saw Caylee w/backpack that had flash cards in it
saw ICA use flashcards w/Cay

Would you say was good mother? yes

Talking about "learning tools" in the backpack...see! She was a great mom! And hey, Caylee wasn't malnourished! Off to throw up now lol

If the jury never sees the partying pics, the state is screwed! Seeing is believing! I don't get it, I thought the judge already ruled on the pics!

IF Caylee drowned accidentally...why does JB feel the need to prove she was a good mom with the backpack full of toys and snacks for Caylee? That has nothing to do with whether there was an accident. It's like he's trying to defend against premeditation - protesting too much?

JB just asked if Clint was keeping a close eye on Casey's computer. WTH?

Oh brother - JB is saying "nobody ever put you in charge of monitoring everybody's computer, did they?" :rolleyes:

They are not panning to GA & CA much today.....

(There is no fluidity in JB's questioning.... bizarre how it jumps around constantly- MOO)

So the DT would have you believe ICA was a good mother. Whom didn't attempt to call 911 when her child drown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela