2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it common for a 2-3 yr old to put their own shoes on?

I can't remember that far back and only had one.

I think it would depend on what shoes she was wearing. I can't believe that she put on her own sneakers, little girls have all kinds of little slip on type shoes, so it is hard to say without knowing what she was wearing.

pics being shown to jurors dancing/sitting on laps

10mpflw.jpg
2ps3p7d.jpg

The worst part of this whole story is that Caylee, at 2 1/2 was answering a door by herself. That could have been anyone at that door. That is neglect! You teach your children never to answer the door at a young age... not to open it blindly while your disgusting mother is doing God knows what in the other room!

Exactly. Especially when there are many young men coming and going with regularity. ICA makes me ill. No neglect indeed.

ICA will be DEMANDING that the DT get her that outfit. "Jose, I want to look like that! MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THAT!"

So now we get the blue dress testimony so that the dress ICA wore with Nathan is now connected to the 'oh so happy smiley face' of ICA.

Ms Kish remembers the date of the hot body contest, also remembers ICA participating.

And the dress is now in and connected to the Hot Body Contest. Jurors see the pic again.

Can someone tell me why, the majority of the time, when JB has an objection, he asks to go to sidebar?

Personally I think he does this, to throw doubt to the jury.....like ah, so is that in or out?....should we accept this or dismiss it?....the Judge called um up, so...maybe...the Jury will think.... the DT & SA are both right...

I had to step away have they showed any more party pics??? Please tell me they can enter the one of her dancing away!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

Wow - I started grade one when I was five because there weren't enough students in the little country school, but the one think I had to pass was tying my shoes myself. I practiced all summer to pass that part for September.

My little one had a hard time in Grade K passing the tie shoe test (hubby and I totally forgot to buy her tie shoes to show her how to do it and she always had the velcro kind)... and now in Grade 1 she had a hard time w/clocks because we never thought to buy a clock w/hands either... omg, gotta love little ones, so precious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela