2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to read the tweets regarding certain jurors and then reviewing their profile.

Several tweets indicate that Juror #11 is on the edge of his seat today listening.

Juror # 11 is the PE teacher with an FBI Uncle. Had read about the case a little in People magazine and knew about the smell in the trunk from news reports.

Thank you so much for the juror sticky.

Reading tweets and putting reactions to witnesses and questioning together with bios really opens up the dynamic in a fabulous way.

SOTS..don't forget to read the Hinky report every day. Magpie is in the courtroom daily and gives a recap of things that we can't see or hear. It is very, very interesting.

Thank you to whoever posted the http://www.wdbo.com/caseyontrialvideo/ address - it is fab.
No freezing, no ads, good camera work - easy peasy! I'd rather not watch cnn.com/live unless I have to because the camera never seems to pan towards the audience at all. And I like to see everything!

Well, I certainly hope the jurors have forgotten all about that crazzzazzy fairy tale JB told on opening day. He seems to be going at all of these witnesses the same way. The state is forcing him to address all of this information...just wait until the detectives get up on the stand. :)

IMHO I don't think we will see Cindy up for a while. The state still has to make it through all of the pre-witnesses. Those in the chronological picture BEFORE the 911 call. We still have the tattoo people, Will Waters, Amy, Annie, who else? So hopefully Cindy will have time to get a hold of herself because I'm telling ya, as volatile as GA could be.......BAM. Wait for Cindy.

BBM

Now it is abundantly clear WHY DT wanted CA and GA kept out of the courtroom??....They felt hiding their dirty tricks from them would give them an edge....I could NOT believe JB even tried to approach that subject matter with George this morning???..JP said "DONT EVEN GO THERE"!! so fast JB started to stutter :floorlaugh:

Well, I certainly hope the jurors have forgotten all about that crazzzazzy fairy tale JB told on opening day. He seems to be going at all of these witnesses the same way. The state is forcing him to address all of this information...just wait until the detectives get up on the stand. :)

IMHO I don't think we will see Cindy up for a while. The state still has to make it through all of the pre-witnesses. Those in the chronological picture BEFORE the 911 call. We still have the tattoo people, Will Waters, Amy, Annie, who else? So hopefully Cindy will have time to get a hold of herself because I'm telling ya, as volatile as GA could be.......BAM. Wait for Cindy.

Yeah she can be volatile... just look at your AVI! LOL

Were the internet searches for chloroform done anywhere near the time Ricardo came over for breakfast?

They're saying on IS that it may seem funny now as to why would Casey need a shovel from the neighbor when GA said he had several and she could have used them. I say it's not strange at all. If you're gonna use something like that in a crime why would you use one from home. That's the FIRST place police look. You'd want to get it from elsewhere.

I feel the opposite and even introducing the shovel bothers me for this very reason. why would you bring it to the world's attention that you needed a shovel? why wouldn't you buy one, steal one, use the family one (you weren't killing her with it, you were just burying her with it so it would be OK for it to have that yard's dirt all over it). It just doesn't make sense to borrow one and introduce a new person to your lies. She used other household items to dispose of Casey - she could have tossed the shovel too. There is something I don't believe about the shovel story.

It would be pretty easy for the DT to convince me the shovel was a non-event. The whole thing does't pass the sniff test.

IMO, this is partially why ICA broke down in tears when JB said that. The ICA knows that of her own free will and not due to any "abuse" by her father that she was being very sexual every turn of the way, to the point of having her own child in the same bed while she performed sexually with men. IMO, another reason she broke down in tears is because she knew it was a big lie against her father. She had just like NG said, served her father (who gave her every support, every reasonable doubt) up for crucifixion.

I think she turned on the water works for the jurors. No other reason. She has zero remorse about murderering her daughter and certainly none for accusing her father of sexual abuse

WOW - Marcia Clark looks soooo different. I didn't even recognize her.

Am I losing it??? Didn't TL say yesterday that ICA said she had a key to the shed????????????/ So why did they have to break in? The jury must be looking at the both of them like wth you are breaking in to your dad's shed with a tire iron?

Wow Marsha Clark is onIS now....she looks fracking great. I mean gorgeous!!

BUT so not up to date on the FACTS!......she's "wondering"/hoping that there is data/paternity info to show LA is not the "baby daddy"!........READ THE discovery, Esquire Clark!

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Could it be possible she didn't know her dad had shovels in there? Or, could it be she didn't want to have to break into the shed at that time to get a shovel cause she didn't want to bring attention to it (being broken in to) so instead borrowed one?

I feel the opposite and even introducing the shovel bothers me for this very reason. why would you bring it to the world's attention that you needed a shovel? why wouldn't you buy one, steal one, use the family one (you weren't killing her with it, you were just burying her with it so it would be OK for it to have that yard's dirt all over it). It just doesn't make sense to borrow one and introduce a new person to your lies. She used other household items to dispose of Casey - she could have tossed the shovel too. There is something I don't believe about the shovel story.

It would be pretty easy for the DT to convince me the shovel was a non-event. The whole thing does't pass the sniff test.

Thank you to whoever posted the http://www.wdbo.com/caseyontrialvideo/ address - it is fab.
No freezing, no ads, good camera work - easy peasy! I'd rather not watch cnn.com/live unless I have to because the camera never seems to pan towards the audience at all. And I like to see everything!

I'll try this one for a while. I like the dual camera shots but it hogs my computer terribly. Also the spanish verizon commercials were getting to me!

Am I losing it??? Didn't TL say yesterday that ICA said she had a key to the shed????????????/ So why did they have to break in? The jury must be looking at the both of them like wth you are breaking in to your dad's shed with a tire iron?

IIRC, GA & CA claimed that they had to hide the key, that they were the only one's who knew where the "new" keys were held.

hahahahah - I think I'm gonna follow Diane Dimond on twitter....here's one of hers

DiDimond Diane Dimond
#CaseyAnthony judge *advertiser censored* slaps Baez for telling GA to step back down to Calendar. You gotta ask judge for permission! Gee, lawyer 101
56 seconds ago

BUT so not up to date on the FACTS!......she's "wondering"/hoping that there is data/paternity info to show LA is not the "baby daddy"!........READ THE discovery, Esquire Clark!

WS should be required reading for talking heads-after all it seems to be for the DT!:floorlaugh:

\

Going on the defense accusation that he was involved this doesn't mesh. If he was in fact the one that wrapped the duct tape around the skull wouldn't you think he would have trashed the cans and the rolls of tape involved? He is ex LE! Baez is barking up a tree he won't get anywhere with IMO.

Snipadeedoooo..

I think the SA needs to better point this fact out. I think a juror gets too lost in the unnecessary crapola around the gas cans and will be hard pressed to find the valuable info....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara