2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. George does the small stuff - the tedious stuff....JA would have blown a gasket by now....:skip:

thank you..

I suppose it does make sense to let George handle the smaller details..

but dang, I think JA really brings it, LDB to..

thanks for the answer..

I tell ya, I thought GA was going to blow a gasket on stand, wow today is emotional..jmho

Have to take short nap. Pain pill has me about to fall out. Will be back after the lunch break.

Migraines stink. I blame JB for this one......think I have a case??

I like that statement from Marcia Clark

So, the jury doesn't get awash in the minutiae of the case.

So true - and that's what JB wants and is trying to do with the State's presentation.

I can't make sense of the shovel or why the heck it would have been google searched beforehand. I'm thinking that because of BB being outside doing yard work and KC having limited time ( Perhaps not knowing when her parents may show up) She used the shovel as an excuse to distract him from whatever she was doing the backyard. If he saw /heard anything he would dismiss it as KC digging and removing the bamboo. I don't think she actually used this shovel for anything.

This was bugging me too last night. My mind went to maybe she found that bamboo was toxic in the search for household items?????
http://www.inbar.int/publication/txt/INBAR_Working_Paper_No39.htm

That led to shovel somehow?

OH EMM GEE - I'm really tired of IS reporting about the "smell" in the back of the car was brought up yesterday and the witness said she didn't smell anything.

THAT WAS ON JUNE 4TH -

We need a WS TV channel - seriously, the mis-information that gets put out there. Its just getting old. VERY VERY VERY OLD.

I don't understand why anyone watches the discussions on IS - what they report is always wrong and contradicts what is actually happening in this case and the hearings/trial! :waitasec:

I don't have the patience for their nonsense. I spend my time ... :pullhair: and :slapfight: with my TV!

I can't make sense of the shovel or why the heck it would have been google searched beforehand. I'm thinking that because of BB being outside doing yard work and KC having limited time ( Perhaps not knowing when her parents may show up) She used the shovel as an excuse to distract him from whatever she was doing the backyard. If he saw /heard anything he would dismiss it as KC digging and removing the bamboo. I don't think she actually used this shovel for anything.

This too sounds plausible...man this shovel thing is bothering me....

One thing is for sure in these past few days, JB really puts an entirely new meaning to the phrase "Trial by Ambush".

I have a question .. I haven't read all the pages of the thread so excuse me if it's been asked .. But I thought that once the opening statements were read, we were going to nominate Casey for Mother of the Year, according to CA ..? So CA thinks her daughter who alleges that CA's Husband, (ICA's Dad) and CA's only Son (and ICA's brother) sexually abused her should be MOTY??!! Delusional much?

Just a note to everybody....you need to go up in the twitter thread and read the tweets. Hilarious. Here's one from Ashleigh Banfield.

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Judge seems very upset with #josebaez Asks him to come to side bar.Appears to be lecturing him. Loud enuf for me to hear "u cannot do that!"
1 minute ago

I like that statement from Marcia Clark

So, the jury doesn't get awash in the minutiae of the case.

So true - and that's what JB wants and is trying to do with the State's presentation.

I'm going to go and do some work or I'll get "Beached". Marcia Clark saying anything about anything to do with a trial is an outrage after the mess she and her crew made of the OJ trial - outrageous!!! :banghead:

How many years has it been and I'm still annoyed!!!:maddening:

issue related to the trial..............IS the LEO currently investigating the accusations made against GA? IIRC, "somebody" stated that Fla. doesn't have a time limit of prosecution of sexual activity on a minor..............SO could the LE be collecting info from CASEY'S past medical history to "shore up" a closing argument WITHOUT the SA "introducing" such evidence into this courtroom?..............Just "food for thought" during lunch

PS: nope, GA didn't abuse the felon, IMHO

It's too late i think! The DT laid out their defense. It would be unpresidented if they all of a sudden they changed their stratagy.

I'm sure Jose "unprecedented" Baez will give it a shot!!
JB:cooler:-Judge, Your Honor, pretty please-It has just come to my attention that ......:truce:
HHJP:HHJP:-Mr. Baez ......:tos:

I am kinda starting to think that the duct tape that was on Caylee was originally on the gas can. George is saying that wasn't the duct tape he put on the can. I think the can came back with different tape than it left with. ICA may have used the tape on the cans and then replaced it.

Yeah, I'm not getting why anyone would google "shovel". What would you expect to find? Amazon sale? Wikipedia definition and history of shovels?

Could it not be the truth that ICA did get the the idea of chloroform from the joke she and RM shared? My question is: Which one of them, RM or ICA found and posted the joke?

If the sa wanted to fight as, literally, dirty as the dt they could ask "Did ICA ever have your penis in her mouth while Caylee was in bed with the two of you?" Am I the only one who finds that fact (That caylee co slept with the two of them) grossly inappropriate when this witness was not even her boyfriend let alone Caylee's father figure?

Is there any evidence or even suggestion that KC was involved in sexual activity in the presence of her daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966