2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention, please.

Thank you for posting responsibly in the Morning Edition of the trial thread. We started to get into a little hot water right before the lunch break. DO NOT express rude, bashing and/or petty remarks about the defendant or her ex-boyfriends. (Or anyone else! just do not do it.)

Remember - We are here for CAYLEE.

Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony is our focus.

Don't get caught up in all the other insignificant minutiae. None of it matters. Caylee is what matters here. :)

Failure to self-edit and abide by WS Rules will ruin this for everyone. Respect your fellow posters

So my six year old niece gave herself her first haircut last night. It's really bad and my sister is freaking out. :floorlaugh:

Made me think how Caylee will never get to give herself a crazy haircut. :banghead:

We've all done this to ourselves when we were little... at least most of us and I am sure there are parents here who have experienced this moment with their own children.

Sweet Caylee, I am so sorry!

oh wow, brought tears to my eyes! my little one did it (with safety scissors no less, lol) just minutes before we were headed to see Johnny Depp film public enemies. was a really big deal in my little town at the time. She took her long bangs and choped them off at her scalp, LOL... took a long time to grow back! Upsets me that GA and CA wont have these cute little stories about their Caylee!

Whew, what a morning! I hope GA can pull himself together. He was really getting hot under the collar this morning. He needs to stay composed when testifying, imo.
JB is really pushing the envelope. I don't think it is working, but it is hard for me to put myself in the juror's position. Interesting trial. I think JB will keep us on the edges of our seats in the weeks to come. Thanks for being my companions for this.

I believe G&C said on Greta that they have alot of bamboo in their yard!:waitasec:
Yes, very common but what isn't common is ICA doing yard work! I will guarantee you she never lifted a finger without a huge fight, and most likely they just got tired of the fight and let her alone to go where ever, when ever she pleased. And to think the bamboo was hurting Caylee's feet or that ICA would do anything about it even if it were, is a huge stretch!

So my six year old niece gave herself her first haircut last night. It's really bad and my sister is freaking out. :floorlaugh:

Made me think how Caylee will never get to give herself a crazy haircut. :banghead:

We've all done this to ourselves when we were little... at least most of us and I am sure there are parents here who have experienced this moment with their own children.

AHHHH yes....I remember having a niece "trim" perhaps one or two inches off my DD hair......it was down to their bottoms...came home from shopping for their preschool....hair was up to their shoulders and tears galore.....sad sad day...it was uneven, they wouldn't let anyone even it out....prior to that they wanted hair as long as Barbies longest hair ever (floor)....that was a struggle...one continued to grow her hair out....the other off and on.....

They also gave a "trim" when their first grade class has a little store (it was to learn of money)---they brought those little scissors that aren't all that sharp but sharp enough....yes a minor trim that time....yes poor Caylee...Loved that LDB brouht up she would be finishing her first year at school in her OS

oh wow, brought tears to my eyes! my little one did it (with safety scissors no less, lol) just minutes before we were headed to see Johnny Depp film public enemies. was a really big deal in my little town at the time. She took her long bangs and choped them off at her scalp, LOL... took a long time to grow back! Upsets me that GA and CA wont have these cute little stories about their Caylee!

I did the same thing when I was about 10. I don't know why I thought no one (my mother) wouldn't notice! lol

good thought....and I'm NOT sure but I don't remember that in any discovery.:banghead::banghead:

:twocents: For reference: a "nice" thrust into the throat area would break the hyoid bone, a strong, straight "thrust" either into or across the nape of the neck while the victim is prone would accomplish it. Be advised that IF the epidermal layer were lacerated, copious amounts of blood would FLOW!

:floorlaugh: PS: not providing a "how to" recipe, just information

Joypath-
Will they forensically be able to disprove their new "drowning" story? Someone mentioned on another thread that bone marrow might hold clues when someone drowns?

Yeah, I'm not getting why anyone would google "shovel". What would you expect to find? Amazon sale? Wikipedia definition and history of shovels?

Didn't someone look up household weapons weapons also? Maybe, their search showed shovel as a household weapon?!?

The thread below is a good one to review since the pool theory is back on the table.
Also I'm wondering if the map of the A's house was obtained here at WS.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4051840&postcount=852"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anthony Home And Floor Plans[/ame]

The trial thread is going to open soon. Court should be back in session shortly.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137610"]Here is the link to the Afternoon Trial thread.[/ame]

Please get ready to move over soon.

We will bump this post and link when open.

I agree, but I'm going to take your statement a little further and first want to say it is my opinion and not yours - I believe it is past time for the family to PUBLICLY stand up for Caylee, because unlike a lot of other posters, I believe they have been grieving in private. How could anyone watch that video on Nancy Grace yesterday of Caylee's second birthday party and believe CA did not.

I saw the NG video and yes, you could see the love. My problem with them publically standing up for Caylee is .........Is George standing up for Caylee or essentially and quite legitimately defending himself against some abhorrent allegations. Two months ago George And Cindy had no idea Baez/ICA were going to go this route and both were imo working hand in hand with the defense.

Could it not be the truth that ICA did get the the idea of chloroform from the joke she and RM shared? My question is: Which one of them, RM or ICA found and posted the joke?

Was it a joke? I remember it being a photo (avatar) with a man and woman that said "Win her over with Chloroform" used on some site (FB MS or something) of RM's. That was three years ago so my memory may have failed me by now.

After rendering someone unconscious with chloroform, I would suppose it would be feasible for such person to make sure a person is dead, to use a disposable cloth or towell to cover the neck and then use a shovel over that to break the neck.

Don't know.

:innocent: :twocents: From a professional point of view...........too much work and WAY too messy to apply the shovel AFTER the chloroform. My suggestion, just use the chloroform until death...and THAT would be an "easy" soft kill. OF course, BOTH methods would leave forensic evidence! :rocker:

Ricardo looks so much like one of my coworkers!! Does anyone know if Ricardo is Columbian??

I also think that Ricardo is disgusted having to sit within feet of Casey Anthony. I think his attitude is a mixture of having moved on with his life, starting his own family, thinking about his own precious child and now having to testify in the murder trial of a child. It has to be really hard for him.

So when is Amy up?

On the same thought...
Last night my Granddaughter and I were skyping as we have done every night for years I usually read her a bedtime story , now she is learning to read and reads me a bedtime story, how much I look forward to that time and how much she loves it cause she feel like a movie star on camera and all. Broke my heart last night to think of all the things tha Caylee will never get to do and all the little moments that those who loved her so much won't have.

Bless you Caylee

I am thinking the computer searches are concentrated, the shovel figured into her plan based on that and sure enough she seeks out a shovel. Maybe she thought she could use it, turns out it would be actual work...so she returned the shovel, returned Caylee to her car...

Whew, what a morning! I hope GA can pull himself together. He was really getting hot under the collar this morning. He needs to stay composed when testifying, imo.
JB is really pushing the envelope. I don't think it is working, but it is hard for me to put myself in the juror's position. Interesting trial. I think JB will keep us on the edges of our seats in the weeks to come. Thanks for being my companions for this.

Watched a video of GA when he exited the courtroom with his atty after testifing...he is a broken man.....

Have to take short nap. Pain pill has me about to fall out. Will be back after the lunch break.

Migraines stink. I blame JB for this one......think I have a case??

Yeah, I think JB induced migraines will last at least two months, possibly more. I'd bet the jurors have 'em too.

Can someone point me in the direction to a letter George wrote to Casey about the allegations of abuse? I heard something briefly on it last night and it was the first I heard of it. TIA

Joypath-
Will they forensically be able to disprove their new "drowning" story? Someone mentioned on another thread that bone marrow might hold clues when someone drowns?

Would the state have kept any bones as evidence until the trial ends and/or ica is executed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand