2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my opinion and I pray I don't offend but I would think if there is an SA survivor in the jury they may wonder why another survivor would willingly leave their child with their abuser?

I cant stand to watch IS anymore...That lady in the blue top is driving me crazy...Pour water on people...I think that was a mild reaction.I would have done alot worse.

After listening to the talking heads through lunch, I give up....opened a Stella Artois and ready to go for the afternoon circus, uhm, trial.

MMMMMMMMM....Stella:)

Cheers!

Dear Friends: I am stepping back for a bit b/c I have become so emotionally invested in this that it is affecting my health (have been sick for several weeks.) I just want the truth to be revealed, and will continue to pray for that. Whether or not the truth is revealed by the end of this trial, is ultimately out of my hands. However, I am confident in HHJP's superintending, and the SA in getting to the truth. Regardless of the outcome, there is One who will eventually Judge, I am certain of that. Regards to all.

:hug: Feel better!

They're back!!!

I wonder if there are any victims of sexual abuse on the jury, if so they will detest George. JB has really managed to dirty up this case. His big mistake was saying Kronk had possession of Caylee's body, nobody's gonna believe that one. But the abuse?
Sounds very plausible.

I've been sexually abused and I don't detest George. IMO jurors who have been sexually abused will understand how damaging it is to true victims when an alleged victim lies and falsely accuses. A true victim would not allow her perpetrator into the delivery room or allow him to diaper and toilet train her daughter. Not if she loved her daughter which may be a possibility. Either way it doesn't excuse murder.

This jury sure has a lot to sift through don't they. YIKES!

If they can prove, through Caylee's bones, that she drowned then the State's expert witness who performed his own autopsy on Caylee's remains should be able to prove it, right?? They all knew Caylee died in a tragic accident... so they had to have had their expert take the proper steps and testing to show this is what happened, correct?? So what's the problem? Why are we here today if they have proof that Caylee died of an accidental drowning?

REMEMBER also they were flush with cash...she wasn't indigent at that time...they had money............

This is just my opinion and I pray I don't offend but I would think if there is an SA survivor in the jury they may wonder why another survivor would willingly leave their child with their abuser?

My 13 yr old daughter who was SA by her father asked the same question...

Wow, thats not good for the state. Maybe Caylee wasn't put in the car until after June 24th. Wouldn't that be a hoot if the forensics said that Caylee didn't die on June 16th, squashing the pool drowning theory of JB

I have often wondered if Casey put Caylee in that small freezer in the garage for a while. That would explain the lack of smell in the car initially. She then put her frozen body in the car after she became worried her mom might be needing something out of the freezer.

If they can prove, through Caylee's bones, that she drowned then the State's expert witness who performed his own autopsy on Caylee's remains should be able to prove it, right?? They all knew Caylee died in a tragic accident... so they had to have had their expert take the proper steps and testing to show this is what happened, correct?? So what's the problem? Why are we here today if they have proof that Caylee died of an accidental drowning?

:twocents: BIG problem tho'............HHJP declared that IF the info was NOT in the report & or deposition, then IT SHALL NOT be presented from the stand by any expert.

Again, from discovery, NO TESTING RESULTS were presented from Werner Spitz, M. D. that challenged scientifically the report from the OME,District 9! (Again, from memory but....I'm :innocent: rather sure) :rocker:

After listening to the talking heads through lunch, I give up....opened a Stella Artois and ready to go for the afternoon circus, uhm, trial.

Yep...xanax and wine help. :maddening: Good thing I am not presiding this case....JB would be outta there.

I have often wondered if Casey put Caylee in that small freezer in the garage for a while. That would explain the lack of smell in the car initially. She then put her frozen body in the car after she became worried her mom might be needing something out of the freezer.

WHOA! I'd never thought of that one, Mary!

I was just outside talking to my 21 yr. old son who does not follow this case

he said to me...
What's up with her lawyer?
Me : Who's lawyer?
Son: KC's lawyer he's a m****n I could do a better job!

I didn't know he was watching because he's always asking me why I waste my time LOL

You know that really makes my heart expand to ridiculous sizes. I'm THRILLED that a young person is actively interested in a court proceeding. Our legal system is fantastic (IMO). It's far from perfect but again IMO it's the best damn legal system in the world.

My daughter is in her 4th year of college, with 2 more to go because she changed majors and credits did not transfer into her new field. Now I'm wondering if she wants to go into legal field! That would be a hoot if she became a lawyer after this. She is so interested it is crazy. Oh wait, that's me!

I have no idea if this has been discussed or if it belongs here, but I just read this:

Alleged Baby Killer Casey Anthony -- The $68,000 Bill

Accused child murderer Casey Anthony is in more hot water with the feds -- the I.R.S. believes she failed to pay $68k in taxes back in 2008 ... the same year she allegedly killed her 2-year-old daughter.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/26/accused-baby-murderer-casey-anthony-first-degree-cindy-caylee-mother-federal-unpaid-back-taxes-lien/

That's when she got paid 200,000 dollars for the pictures. I always wondered if she paid taxes on that. Guess not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem