2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there even one witness that doesn't talk of partying with KC? Party Party Party. What a good mother KC is. I would even go as far as calling her MOTY.

LOL! did Ms England hit it off with her?
Yes, Melissa is very accepting.

Jose gave ICA a bunch of papers during break....she grabbed a yellow hi-liter and went to work. The papers are in her lap. Super secret...

I LOVE this witness.

I wish I were at home so I could play a "the defendant" drinking game.

<grumbles> I made a deal with myself to do household tasks during sidebars. I'm running my rear end off!

Me too! and I'm in the middle of a move. As you might have guessed...not much packed yet. Yikes!! Oh well, I'll just blame that on KC too. :giggle:

:cow:

The Facebook conversation was more just a post by Casey saying basically that Amy has not moved into her parents house yet, and in fact I haven't been there in 9 days... DDRRAAAMMMAA... tell you about it later.

This was posted on June 24th. Sounds like a grieving mother to me if I ever heard one, rolling my eyes :)

LOL yeah there were
"issues with the car" all right....

You guys on this thread are the best! You're killing me! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:rocker: :great::great:

I can't stop laughing myself ... great comments and play-by-play here !!

He was made aware there were "issues" with ICA's car - that's why she was driving Tony's but didn't know what the "issues" were.

gee..wonder when TL found out all the driving around ICA did with his vehicle that she was not supposed to be nor had permission to be driving.

Omg, wftv froze on me, and I thought she was pretending to be in a trance! So Sorry, and that was my first post to boot-geeze!

Me too! and I'm in the middle of a move. As you might have guessed...not much packed yet. Yikes!! Oh well, I'll just blame that on KC too. :giggle:

:cow:

Blame Baez too. He almost made me go get a package of chocolate chip cookie dough at lunch.

Members have been given great latitude during this process. We have been removing post after post with name calling, nicknames and petty disparaging remarks about the attorneys, the defendant and/or witnesses. Remarks of this type will not be tolerated, regardless of how innocent they may seem. This will stop immediately or timeouts will resume at a rapid rate.

If you find your post has been <mod snipped> do not attempt to restore it to its original verbiage because doing so will result in a timeout.

Feel free to bump this post often.

There hasn't been a sidebar or objection in almost five minutes. It's almost eerie.

TB saying after she was off the phone with Lee, she was upset and crying. Multiple phones calls within an hour or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk