2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I bet casey is fuming, she won't be ale to hang out with the 'Old Gang" tonight when they all get together after court today....

Are they allowed to get together? Or are they subject to recall unless otherwise specified?

oh I wonder if he's on that video of Caylee's second B-day party Nancy Grace keeps showing on her show

Did he just say he asked her what she had done with Caylee? Or did I imagine that?

Prosecution continues to let us know that Casey's acquaintances were going to college while Casey was "playing house" with anyone who would let her stay in their digs. The college kids partied because they needed a break from their studies, but Casey partied all the time. jmo

I can't remember - Is Iassen Donov the guy who thought he saw KC jogging on Suburban Drive?

Gee, I bet casey is fuming, she won't be ale to hang out with the 'Old Gang" tonight when they all get together after court today....

That has to resonate with her- they all have settled, have jobs, progressed in life, of course it took working to do that. She has to compare her current life with theirs...

Why aren't they asking her about school? I thought she had told several people that she was going to school too.

Am I confused?

ICA has a very sad pouty look right now - I hope this is okay - I have the screen with the camera on her. I will remove if not okay. She just looks very sad and quiet right now.

Isn't Brandon Snow the one whom Casey claimed impregnated her in 2007? She supposedly lost the baby? I can't remember where I read that. I wonder if he'll get called to the stand.

Yes, he didn't believe her though..

If a witness is excused, not subject to recall, they can talk all they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89