2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna thank each and every one of you for keeping me in the loop whilst im working, ya'll rock!

eta, I do have HLN on, trying to watch..but so many phone calls due to my job

ya'll are great at posting the 411 to keep me in the know thank u!

ID says Casey had known Zanny for six years. Introducing IM's between ID and Casey.

Musical chairs at the defense?? I cannot believe they don't have everything scanned in and can pull it up like that.

Now this guy is cute!! What is that she (KC) that she keeps looking at to her right?? The real time transcript or the witness on moniter.

OMG his aol name was doorknob *advertiser censored* (some number)

There are all professional young people - their parents should be proud of them. I can only imagine what they think of the defendant now. Wow.

My goodness, how many guys has KC "dated"

That number might surpass the number of sidebars we have seen so far. She let no moss grow, she always had a BF or some guy lined up (by her) to be a BF it seems. No wonder she doesn't know (even tho she lied and said he was deceased) who the father of her child was. Good Gravy!!

JB - Objecting.

CJBP - Same as last time?

JB - No.... It isn't relevant.

OVERRULED! :gavel:

He's trying to say that nobody knows how, when or where Caylee died. (including the State)

So maybe the state should turn around and ask all the defense witnesses if they were present when Caylee supposedly drowned in the pool. I'm sick of JB.

not an objection from 403 403.5 and 408 - or whatever those numbers arre...it's a different one this time..lol

He asked what she did with Caylee while she was working - she said she had a Nanny

I know, but I could have sworn I heard him say, "I asked her what she had done with Caylee" not "What she was doing with Caylee."

Just rang a funny bell with me.

JB objects to AOL transcript being entered (as to relevancy)- overruled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members