2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason is getting aggravated now...speaking up objecting instead of Baez

Matthew Crisp has Casey rilled too. Is he the one that worked in the apartment office where she probably got the ZFG info?

I might be completely wrong (I don't remember Matthew Crisp), but I thought that was a female friend who worked in that apartment office.

I hate to be critical of the SA, but, I think he made his point several witnesses ago. IMO

Met him on July 7th at Subway for lunch withuot Caylee (at ICA's request)

I agree with you but that wasn't really my point. Some of these posts put these guys on a pedestal and I'm confused as to why, since at that moment in time they were living the same type of life she was.

To my knowledge none of these young men have been proven to be liars with imaginary jobs, imaginary nannies, stealing money from friends, and most of all have a baby that turned up dead. I could care less if they are sleeping around. I could care less that Casey slept around. But I beg to differ... they were not leading the same type of life she was. They had schools to go to, jobs to go to, their own money to spend... she on the other hand, had no life... only the imaginary one in her own head.

Just the two of them had lunch - has this fallen out of my brain also? I think so...

Geeeeeeez, ICA...Did she not call on any girlfriends to go out with?
Always has a guy lined up. IMO

dlomkl.jpg

I have been surprised by every single witness. Casey rarley ever had Caylee. I wonder where Caylee was all these times, she couldn't have been with George and Cindy all the time because of their work schedules.

Says Casey was Joyful and exuberant.

It strikes me as funny that the DT keeps objection to questions about Casey demeanor but then that's about ALL they ask the witnesses when they get up. What was Casey's demeanor with Caylee.

The problem is the first person the state doesn't ask her demeanor of the defense can appeal and say they didn't ask '*advertiser censored*' and she told him/her '*advertiser censored*' and now it has been so long... it just leaves things too open

At least that is my understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member