2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dlomkl.jpg

she makes that monkey face as my dh calls it..she pushes her lips out and purses them tightly.

I have been surprised by every single witness. Casey rarley ever had Caylee. I wonder where Caylee was all these times, she couldn't have been with George and Cindy all the time because of their work schedules.

I think we all know where sweet angel Caylee was in July :(

I agree with you but that wasn't really my point. Some of these posts put these guys on a pedestal and I'm confused as to why, since at that moment in time they were living the same type of life she was.

They were lying, stealing, and murdering their children?

I have been surprised by every single witness. Casey rarley ever had Caylee. I wonder where Caylee was all these times, she couldn't have been with George and Cindy all the time because of their work schedules.

A lot of these dates were when Caylee was already deceased. They are mainly speaking of the time frame after June 16.

Caylee was sitting in a swamp very close to ICA's house on Suburban. She didn't need to take her around as she got on with her bella vita.

she makes that monkey face as my dh calls it..she pushes her lips out and purses them tightly.

She looks like she has the spiderwebs going on in her eyes, falling asleep. Understandable. I can't sit that long.

I don't get how they can object to a person saying how she appeared to them, but JB does not want anyone to say she looked happy, so on he goes with his objections!

That's the $64,000 question!

The thing that gets me is you would think the defense would want info in about when ICA had Caylee with her (like May).... but I guess then it is obvious when she didn't

I keep praying for one question

"Have you been informed that you are the father of Caylee Anthony"

I also keep looking at all the guys to see if there is any resemblance.

I am hung up on that.

No one is showing ICA anymore so I guess the DA must have made a motion to dissallow it.

moo

Well after June 16th Caylee wasn't alive..so at all those times she was bagged in trash bags, stuffed in a laundry bag and thrown into a vacant lot off of Suburban Drive.

So she has this boyfriend that she's "in love" with, yet she's staying the night at another guy's house and having a lunch date with yet another guy. I think she really wanted attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx