2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bam!

court will stand behind previous rulings

now dealing with grand jury testimony

State says that the court needs to review testimony and review in camera and decide if anything is exculpatory or impeaching

CJBP about to deny the defense objection based on their own opening statements!

The court will stand behind its previous rulings.

:skip:

Defense wants mistrial - they know they're screwed. They are desperate!

Wish JA had brought up these questions also go to show that she was not out investigating as she stated she was in both the 911 call and LE investigation.

She thought a mistrial would be declared today like
JB promised

I think I just read ICA's lips...'This has nothing to do with this case, nothing'. Said angrily to Baez while JBP was denying their objection.

She better chill because JBP is looking her way.

IMO

HHJP is going to review the grand jury testimony. SA will provide a transcript tomorrow.

I think Baez, in his question to Stutz, provided the motive for Casey to murder her child. He asked if Casey told him she didn't want to go out or drink because she didn't want to leave Caylee with her parents. Stutz answered "yes."

So, after little Caylee is no longer there, Casey is happy and parties almost non-stop.

I wonder how many jurors noticed that, as I did?

as an aside, judge looked like he was going to faint or have a heart attack just after he dismissed the jury
he stood up, kinda leaned back a bit & swallowed hard ...
I was worried there for a second ... but he seems ok now

If this keeps on going on: Mistrial, JB objecting to almost every little thing, i could
see ICA Plead guilty. I could be wrong on that though. and I hope I am .

CM: bringing into court Judge eaton (called him brother eaton) brought in caselaw that not right to bring in remorse (saying that friends saying she was happy, etc goes to that)

State - evidence is relevant to rebut defense claim one of kidnapping (version one and two) and defense's version of accidental death. demeanor of ICA is relevant

bbm
Are Cheney Mason and Judge Eaton members of the Masonic Lodge? they call themselves Brother________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove