2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is clearly on a fishing expedition and might as well jump overboard with this strategy for his sake and that of his client.

I assumed the state would pay for all their witnesses to fly in for the circus! Seems only right to me.

What is JB trying to do? Introduce her abuse by force on a witness that has nothing to do with htat? HE keeps trying to do this. THe SA has to listen to him carefully because he istrying to get it in.

That line of questioning didn't make any sense.

And now Baez is trying to sneak in the "horrors" that ICA endured in child hood! Alluding to the sex abuse... this is ridiculous! Time for HHJP to slap him down & charge him with contempt if he keeps trying to testify FOR his client!

Really? JB just alluded to the horrors that started when ICA was 10 years old!!! 2 days ago it started when she was 8. Not that I believe any of it

Love that they aren't letting Baez proceed with the abuse stuff like it's already an established fact.

ICA had conversation with someone on her cell and told them something and after she hung up, Melissa said that she tossed the cell on the dash board of the Jeep she drove on this date July 3, and said: "God I am a Good Liar" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GAWDDDDD! JB is alluding to the fact that the state paid for her testimony because they flew her in & put her up! He is SICK!!! And now onto how did Caylee die... NO ONE but your client ICA knows JB... shut up!

Watching with my son and he just said: "Is he just asking questions to be asking questions?"

Now giggling that we are at sidebar again.

Now son is worried if he will ask her about before school activities - UGGGH!

Okay I am beginning to think JB did absolutly no research once they decided their defense. This is crazy. He has nothing. NOTHING.

Well at least FG is getting his daily workout. How many miles do you think he's walked so far going back and forth between the prosecution table and the judge? lol

Come mon Beaz why asking her about Casey going through "rough childhood"
Blood is really shooting out of my eye(sorry again Glenn Beck).

I`m sorry but this is just disgusting that JB is tainting the jury with those innuendos about her childhood.

I agree! JB is coming across as such a <mod snip>, how can the jury even take him seriously?

That poor witness is having to take deep breaths any chance she gets. I understand though because I would be shaking like a leaf.

Even I get that this is a cross examination by the defense and it has to be based on what the SA brought up.Why can't JB get that?

courtsidebar2.jpg

Side bar.. Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads