2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime a new witness is brought to the stand and they are asked "Do you know Casey Anthony?" I'm waiting for one to say "Unfortunately."

I keep envisioning in my head a "Mission Accomplished" banner to be hanging over the defense table. It's :banghead: and :floorlaugh: at the same time.

Everytime a new witness is brought to the stand and they are asked "Do you know Casey Anthony?" I'm waiting for one to say "Unfortunately."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If someone did I might just wet myself a little.

Sorry that was totally not the most professional thing to say but it's true. I would bust out laughing for sure.

I wish they would do all of the sidebars at once so I would have time to vacuum the house & get some laundry done....sigh.

I just wish HHJP would actually kick JB's *advertiser censored** real good once so we can stop with all the side bars...ya need an umbrellla and a waiter.:maddening:

Prosecution: "We move to have this entered into evidence."

Baez: "We object for the same reason we always do in spite of it always being overruled, and we request yet another sidebar even though they never accomplish anything aside from further alienating us from the jury, and we want the letter M stricken from the English language."

I'm going to make a candy bar named the Sidebar... and it'll be chock full of nuts.

OMG !! These sidebars are as bad as all the commercials during the Nancy Grace Show... % minutes of program then 7 mins of commercials.. I ALWAYS fall asleep during her LONG breaks... and never even make to to the end,,

Good thing I'm not playing a Sidebar drinking game. I'd be sloshed by lunch. LOL

ICA seems bothered by this witness - she's doing a lot of talking with the DT and actually had her head down when he took the stand

No but I'm glad we didn't make it a drinking game....

Me too! These sidebars are getting ridiculous.

Via Twitter: JimLichtenstein Ok... Seriously people. Stop with the sidebar drinking game. I can't be responsible for rehab for you all. #caseyanthony

Is it normal that every single time evidence is submitted there is a sidebar??????

What is ICA doing on her lap???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member