2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TL says ICA told him that LA tried to sexually abuse her. TL was shocked & comforted her. Tried to change the subject so she wouldn't dwell on it.

Tony L up.

LeeA tried to sexually abuse her.
I tried to comfort her.
Tried to change t subject so she wouldn't dwell on it.

Do victims of sexual abuse usually tell boyfriends of less than two months they have been sexually abused??

Was the secret that Casey shared with you that she was sexually abused by her father

NO

What was the secret?

That her brother Lee was trying to abuse her.

There ya go ... just blew Baez's opening statement out of the water.

TL back on the stand. JB asking him about shared secrets. "Was the secret that Casey had shared with you that she had been molested by her father?" NO. The secret was that LA had tried to molest her. TL says he was shocked, but doesn't remember what his response was - probably tried to change the subject to get her mind off of it.

OMG! The more they try to throw everyone under the bus the less believable she becomes.

:thud:

TL says ICA never told him GA sexually abused her. Says LA attempted to. He tried to brush off the conversation so she didn't focus on it.

Oh boy - Tony L. says Lee Anthony trying to abuse her sexually - I hope the Anthony's are still in the courtroom......

yeah, sighs.....not good....not good...oh hold on...she only knew Tony for like only after she needed to cover her butt...
not gonna flush!

HLN has been showing video of Caylee with CA that I have never seen. Has anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove