2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look back at GAs demeanor over the course of the past 3 years in all the myriad situations we've seen him in and compare it to now - WOW what a HUGE about face !!!

In the past he did everything in his power to be evasive, to support his daughter, to ignore that she ever did anything wrong, to try and excuse those things that couldn't be ignored.............now he is being the straight shooter and trying his dead level best to be as accurate as he can in regard to the exchanges he had with ICA. He isn't evading any longer, he isn't making excuses any longer and it appears to me he is resigned to the fact that he has no other choice but deal with the actual facts of what happened.

My opinion of him hasn't changed at all, I am just seeing a very different GA than I think we've seen in the past.

What ya'll think?

Holy Carp - RECESS already?

I'm glad this new man is emerging for Caylee....I am glad he might have had a huge epiphany...I haved asked for over 2 1/2 years now for GA to be a voice for Caylee...I hope it follows all the way to the jury deliberations...I feel, I stongly believe, Baez signed her death warrant with his opening tale of desperation....the State is continuing to build their case regardless of what Baez stated for he has no facts to back those allegations up....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I find the whole reporting the gas can stolen and the fact he was a cop and he went to tell the neighbor suspect.

having a 20 year old , when stuff happens she is the very first person I question. Door broken on garage ,check, odd window open for no reason ,check , gas can missing check, air tank gone ,check.

Active young people do random things and I am sure they were not that out of touch. Plus they also had Lee, I have no doubt when the dish washer powder turns up missing they dont have a clue. My dishes are always disapearing and she lives at home ,yet she has to take my pots and pans somewhere.

Let me shed some light on stealing of gas
there was one summer where many homes in CFL, including my own neighborhood had seen a sharp increase in gas can thefts..gas prices were rising and some people thought it would be a good idea to steal gas from private residences.
My neighborhood was not immune...one afternoon a vehicle drove in and out of every street checking out which homes they would steal from..they had managed to steal gas cans from over 20 homes..I saw it happening next door and called LE as did my other neighbors who were home and noticed a suspicious vehicle.

Everybody...please please please say a prayer that JB won't be able to goad GA into losing his temper and blowing this....he will try very hard to make it look like GA is lying as retaliation on his daughter. Please George, keep you cool.

Actually GA said in his depo that the vent cap had been missing for a long time and he always used duct tape to cover the hole BUT he said he did NOT place THAT tape because he would have never put it on so sloppy.

HTH's

I'm also willing to bet he never left them that dirty either. :crazy:

So the DT was implying it was GA who had access and what not to the duct tape and now he says he put the duct tape on the gas can. I'm telling you this is all a plan and GA and CA are in on it.

Day one of the trial george has different things to say about the duct tape.

Also the cops searched the house said there was no duct tape in the house, them boom george shows up with it.

i don't think George is a very strong witness. i also don't think that the fact that he asked about Caylee's whereabouts that day was strong enough - it was glossed over. Why would he be asking, if he knew....I think there's too much time spent on this. It isn't as significant as some other issues. And it shows me that many hands were on those gas cans that contained the Henkl tape. They should move on IMO.

I've noticed GA starts off well and well-composed but the longer he is on, he becomes like a pressure-cooker. JB is taking full advantage of this observation and asks for a recess to make GA stew.

Does anyone else remember that in one of GA's early interviews that he said the smaller can was used for the weedeater and had a mix of gas and oil in it?!

That couldn't have been good to use in ICA's car, would it?!

Exactly my thoughts lo those many years ago - I looked it up - the car would still run, and in a small amount probably wouldn't be harmful, but it would have eventually played he77 with the engine (and fuel injectors if the sunfire had any)

For us latecomers anyone want to volunteer the high spots of GA's testimony this am, while they are on recess?

I find the whole reporting the gas can stolen and the fact he was a cop and he went to tell the neighbor suspect.

having a 20 year old , when stuff happens she is the very first person I question. Door broken on garage ,check, odd window open for no reason ,check , gas can missing check, air tank gone ,check.

Active young people do random things and I am sure they were not that out of touch. Plus they also had Lee, I have no doubt when the dish washer powder turns up missing they dont have a clue. My dishes are always disapearing and she lives at home ,yet she has to take my pots and pans somewhere.

I find it just the opposite. I think GA was SICK AND TIRED of his lying, stealing daughter and was trying to teach her a lesson. IMHO he knew who took those gas cans, and this was his step in trying to make her accountable.

YES! Thank you! I wouldn't call it stealing though, as I know my parents wouldn't care. I def. wouldn't lie about it or keep it a secret though.

I don't know any 22 year old single mothers who would take their parents gas cans without asking, especially when the shed was locked and she had to break the latch to get in.

No way can I say that isn't stealing. If they didn't care if she got in there, they would have given her a key.

George is forced almost...to burn Casey. he has to think about his wife, son, son, parents, other grandchild...etc.

I get what you are saying. But really all he has to do is tell the truth, if the truth burns KC....that's on her.

:cow:

I hate to double post, but just realized something.

The SA called GA and CA in to alert them to the potential accusations and sexual molestation issues.........right?

So, during that visit, I am wondering if there was a come to jesus over the multiple conflicting statements that GA/CA have made over the past 3 years. I am also wondering if they were given immunity for any and all potential charges of obstruction, impeding investigation, hiding evidence, whatever ............IF AND ONLY IF they were completely honest during their trial testimony.

George just seems so resigned as to the fate of this - and horrifically angry at JB, don't say I blame him.

I didn't know that they called them in! I missed that somehow, but I have been wondering since Day 1, after the long parts of the SA's OS about what heroes they were and then GA's testimony if there was a "Come to Jesus meeting." Now that I know that there was this meeting I am certain of it. Let's just hope CA stays as strong as GA and does the right thing. She keeps me up at night worried about what she is going to do.

Not only have I never heard that KC lost the gas can plug but GA was adamant that he DID NOT place THAT tape on THAT gas can. He was livid at the suggestion (not the fact that there was tape there but the WAY the tape was placed on the can) that he had placed that piece of tape.

I almost passed out when he stated that he placed the tape.

InSession is reporting all wrong - they should read the Discovery before they report. Pizzes me off.

I had to turn IS off.

He is just tellinjg the truth.... whats he suppose to do, help her walk ?

I agree. We've been wanting GA to tell the truth for 3 years. It appears he's doing that now. IMO it's not his fault that the truth makes KC look guilty. GA truths make KC look guilty because she IS guilty.

He is just tellinjg the truth.... whats he suppose to do, help her walk ?

ITA

That's the quandry for him.

If he lies then its perjury and he helps her walk, he dishonours his Grandaughter and he is helping point the finger at himself and possible charges for himself down the line.

Also he has a duty to tell the truth for his precious and innocent Granddaughter.

As hard as it may be for GA, ICA chose her own path in life, poor Caylee did not get that chance.

MPO is that I just want GA to tell the truth, however hard and difficult that may be.

ICA put him in this situation.

ICA's demeanor is not one of a mother who lost a child in a tragic drowning. It's more of a defiant, "how dare you tell lies about me" demeanor.

It's all I can do to keep from reaching through the screen and smacking her every time I see ICA shake her head 'no' when she doesn't like what she's hearing. I thought defendants were instructed NOT to make such demonstrations in the courtroom. She was obviously told to cover her mouth when speaking to counsel. They should have told her to cool it with the dramatics, too, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc