2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA talks about the gas cans incident in this interview starting at about 2:14.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXstJBhXnko[/ame]

:waitasec: What other grandchild?

It has been rumored that Mallory is/was pregnant. I believe that it is a rumor because she has had the longest pregnancy in the history of the world. Almost 3 years!!!!
I have constantly heard this and wonder when in the world will this child be born???
:maddening:

Day one of the trial george has different things to say about the duct tape.

Also the cops searched the house said there was no duct tape in the house, them boom george shows up with it.

Well it was his house, he probably knew where it was kept. :waitasec:

Let me shed some light on stealing of gas
there was one summer where many homes in CFL, including my own neighborhood had seen a sharp increase in gas can thefts..gas prices were rising and some people thought it would be a good idea to steal gas from private residences.
My neighborhood was not immune...one afternoon a vehicle drove in and out of every street checking out which homes they would steal from..they had managed to steal gas cans from over 20 homes..I saw it happening next door and called LE as did my other neighbors who were home and noticed a suspicious vehicle.

Yes people steal gas, but most people with teens and young adults question those kids before calling police. Thats all I am saying.

But didn't just throw his daughter a bone by now saying he did in fact place the tape on the can?

He told the truth. All we want is the truth. Hi friend from long ago :) I used to wear a ~ at the start of my name.

So the DT was implying it was GA who had access and what not to the duct tape and now he says he put the duct tape on the gas can. I'm telling you this is all a plan and GA and CA are in on it.

Exactly. George and JB are working together. I'm shocked that more people aren't seeing through this ruse.

GA is flat out lying either now or before. They are reporting that he is credible. Bah hum bug.

I wonder if the SA didn't confront him about lying during Depo and offer immunity if he tells the truth now. If asked by JB, he could just say yes I lied during the depo to try and save my daughter. Of course JB could say he's lying now to save himself but all of ICAs lies will tip, then bend, then break that scale. Just a hunch.

I think GA is the type who can't describe anything without over explaining. He's never learned that other people don't need his visual description of an event to be able to believe him. I think he's a person who has a long history of being diminished by those around him so he has built a huge defense mechanism and an exaggerated need to convince.

He has a temper and along with his need to convince it makes him a disagreeable person and too dramatic for my liking but in this case I think at last he's essentially telling what he knows.

Actually GA said in his depo that the vent cap had been missing for a long time and he always used duct tape to cover the hole BUT he said he did NOT place THAT tape because he would have never put it on so sloppy.

HTH's

Respectfully Quoted Insomnia Momma :)

I think that was when George and Cindy were lying just to be lying to do anything to help Casey. I think he is "telling the truth" now. I think they were hoping all the "odd" stuff they kept on finding, would lead to whoever really did this ( in their minds) ...

Like Lee being suspicious Casey's items from Tony's apartment were packed neatly, while stating that he and Casey both were notorious slobs. Lee stopped with that kind of "investigation" quicker than his mom or dad. George and Cindy went on to find all kinds of things that was "proving" Casey was a victim of someone else. IMHO.

Now, George is just answering the questions JA is asking him, and JA knows that is all he has to do, because George didn't do anything wrong. (Well, ahem...for our purposes here...IYKWIM.

All the State has to do is to have the witnesses tell the truth and then lay out the facts. IMHO. Only the jurors know how the truth of what they are hearing will cause them to vote.

:waiting:

Are y'all finding that the image of Casey on wftv.com lags behind significantly? Yesterday when Tony was on the stand I had two windows up and the wftv.com image of Casey was 12-13 seconds behind ! So I closed it down.

??

Plus the double WFTV freezes constantly on me.

Seriously - I think this is huge ! I really do believe the SA has offered GA/SA complete immunity if they are completely honest in their trial testimony.

Something has definitely happened to GA - and the state has not said anything about impeaching previous testimony. He has NEVER said ICA was surprised to find him home that day in any previous testimony, interview, or media interviews that I saw.

I really think something is up. We'll see how GA does with JB and if his testimony follows the actual evidence trail versus the fantasy they have been trying to build.

And YES I agree totally about IS - they have made horrendous errors in reporting. You'd think they would have reviewed the evidence.

Yes people steal gas, but most people with teens and young adults question those kids before calling police. Thats all I am saying.

They can't though if they're in Tampa or Jacksonville or at the hospital with Zanny. Also KC was 22.

I hate to throw a monkey wrench into the mix, but GA also told FBI(?) that he did see into the trunk on gas can day.
I'm afraid that all the mistruths done in order to point blame away from Casey early on is really going to bite. That is if the DT is prepared.

ICA wasn't a "kid"....

Neither am I, and my parents wouldn't care, and I don't know anyone in real life whose parent's would. Borrowing something from a parent, is normal. Keeping it a secret or lying about it isn't.

Don't Forget to join us in the chatroom! We have a blast in there. Already 20 people!

<modsnip>

All you do is enter your nickname and then you enter #websleuths for the channel name!

JB is going to rip him a new one over the fact that he changed stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip