2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
as I see it the problem with the defense saying there was no duct tape on gas can and that means George Anthony put it there is that it shows me that Casey wanted her trunk to reek of gas to cover any other smell.

I LOVE IT! JB wanted GA to go back to the BIG CALENDAR!

CJBP tells him to stay seated!

OH noooooooooo.. now he wants GA to step down and use the markers again...PUHLEESE!!!

Its clear to me where the defense is going with this (and other lines of questioning with other witnesses). Its a sound strategy given their opening statement.

There seems to be an overwhleming number of posters here who become distressed by any testimony or statement which tends to benefit the defense. Regardless of your opinion on what truly happened...this trial was turned on its head after opening statements.

This will not be a parade to the gallows many were anticipating, in fact there is a good chance - unless the prosecution can convince the jury that their story (including lack of COD) is more likely than the defense version - that ICA will be found not guilty.

The credibility (moreso lack thereof) of GA is crucial to the defense, so they will highlight and press all inconsistencies.

While I do not fully agree with you, I respect your opinion.

Unfortunately, all the covering CA and GA did for ICA will come back to haunt them and have an impact on this trial.

JB's "tactic" of trying to get George to "blow a gasket" on the witness stand is going to "backfire" on Jose ...

The jury is going to see how hostile JB is acting towards GA while the SA and Mr. Ashton treat GA very gently ...

MOO MOO and MOO !

Ashton standing ready to Object, I think or he wants to be able to see.

I doubt the jury has any idea what sort of info Baez is trying to get out of GA. He is just a horrible lawyer. His points are pointless to boot!

This is actually hurting me to watch and I am (was not) a huge Anthony fan...wonder what the jury is thinking?!

Just got in from school run and all I now see is JB with some big huge calender trying to get GA to write on it, wth did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor