2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am more than disgusted. Does BAEZ get off or get some thrill at making people write on the calendar for him like he did in all those Frye hearings???

You are way out of your league JB - way out. Give up and go home. No one likes you. That is all.

JB is trying way too hard. He's not as eloquent as LDB. I hope JA is giving GA reassuring looks.

Breaking news: August 1st comes after July 31st! Thank goodness JB had GA write that on the calender, otherwise I'd never have known.

This is Insane. We here at WS are all aware of the time line, we have the info at our finger tips and we are more apprised of this than JB, it would appear, and JB has not only confused and po'ed GA but now he has US all confused. He is very seriously TRYING to trip GA up. and all GA can say is, it's write here in written word Baez... Why are you going round and round and trying to trip me up when we have the info about WHEN i spoke about these gas cans RIGHT HERE ON PAPER?!

I really hate JB's style of "questioning". I put that word in quotes because he hardly ever actually asks a question, but rather makes statements, and expects the witnesses to answer.

Plus, I really hope George can regain and/or keep his composure. Don't let JB rattle you George!

I think this calendar and this line of questioning is a stall tactic. They have no evidence so they are just making up time consuming things. jmo

ALL of this just to get GA to say he mowed his lawn during those months! LOLOL

This might get me a time-out, I try to stay on point, but why is JB so determined to make GA his *****-boy? If I feel this awkward 3000 miles away, I cannot imagine how the jurors must feel right now.

JB is being too clever by half, as the saying goes. IMO

George is doing amazingly well under the circumstances.

I NEVER thought I would see the day that I would feel sorry for GA, but this is horrible and breaking my heart. :(

Deep breaths George, deep breaths. In through the nose, out the mouth.

um huh, trying to get when he put the duct tape on the gas can

I think JB is having issues with the witnesses because the testimony is not matching up to what was in depo's he is having to work to get the answers he knows out to the jury.

George should just say to Baez what he always said to the State: "I don't recall."

ohhhh...I didn't know he purchased new gas cans (but I guess that make the most sense).

Just think George - lunch in one hour, lunch in one hour, lunch in one hour. Oh and think of JB in his underwear :)

Holy moly....GA is showing a heck of a lot more patience and grace right now on the stand than I would.

I can not take JB asking the same garbage question every 5 seconds...it's like Groundhog's Day in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member