2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ut oh didn't GA admit at some other time that he put the tape on?

Okay.... JB has lost me. I'm betting he's lost the jury. UGH.

Come on JB, he could have put the tape on regardless of whether he mowed the lawn or not..

I honestly feel that GA is being very evasive and arguementative with JB and eluding the question.

Newsflash - it's not going to matter what George says to JB - even if he walks over and decks him - ICA will be found guilty!

Asking witnesses to draw on and initial large diagrams is not unusual. It's expected and acceptable part of witness testimony to enter as exhibits.

Bahahaha. I love that the judge just overruled JB's objection and let GA go on.

What is George trying to hide? Why is he having such a hard time answering these easy questions. Does anyone else find this odd?

George was a cop. He has some experienced in dancing around and totally aggravating cheesy defense attorneys. prior to today we have seen him direct this skill at the SA's, but he seems to have swung it full bore onto JB.

Now the key question is how GA's little games with JB, vs JB's obnoxiousness with the witness is playing out in front of the jury? Which one is coming off looking better? While we here are loving what we are seeing GA do today I just hope it isn't seeming as evasive in such a way that might lend credence to JB's bogus molestation claims.

All I can keep thinking is "What an inept jack@$$ Jose Baez is". His attempts to "trip" George up is annoying. He presentation skills bite -- badly. He is woeful in his knowledge of how to present a case in front of a jury. There are so many interruptions, pauses, objections, etc. in this case that are instigated by him, that I can not believe someone that wasn't either broke or completely crazy would hire him as an attorney. (Someone just like KC).

My ears are bleeding because this is draaaaaaaggggggging along so slowly. He acts like he is doing a mock trial in law school. Like he can do a "do-over" if he doesn't get this one right.

Help me Lord...it's going to be a very long trial. 8 weeks??? I'm believing that it will be more like 14-16 weeks!:banghead:

"I'm going to get kinda technical here for you" wow, <mod snip> George:)

Ouch, objected to the narration, overruled.

GO GEORGE!

Here we go....... George's emotions and Judge letting him vent.

JB asks to have GA's narrative stricken, HHJP: "Overruled."

LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members