2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute - he said there was no tape on it, now he did put it on it. Oh here we go - my life, my wife.

running on fumes (probably not the best statement).

Jury George, remember the Jury - GAHHHHHHH!

MOOO

Mel

George is saying he is trying to the best he can. He is telling JB to treat him with a little respect and he will get respect in return.

I know he can't...but if I were GA, I'd say

"it's almost impossible to remember ANYTHING at this point...you wrongfully accused me of being a child molester who had my d*ck in the mouth of my young child....YOU disgust me...and you slandered me in front of the whole country!!!"

OVERRULED!!! HHJP is letting George talk! Go Judge! :blowkiss:

Wow, judge letting George finish his "narration" (JBs words) that JB objected to.

George demanding respect! Absolutely!

Way to go George! Caylee holding your hand.....Shut up JB

PERFECT - I was looking for my granddaughter - WTH did I care about some GD gas cans (my own words)
GO GEORGE!

GA: ...i'm just asking u to treat me with a little respect, and u might get some respect back

Breaking news: August 1st comes after July 31st! Thank goodness JB had GA write that on the calender, otherwise I'd never have known.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I really needed that laugh.

My life and my wifes life were running on fumes just going day by day trying to find my grand daughter - etc etc. you are trying to get me upset. please treat me with respect and you will get it back.

Gooooooo george!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa... you go George!! TY HHJP for allowing the narrative from GA.

This is Insane. We here at WS are all aware of the time line, we have the info at our finger tips and we are more apprised of this than JB, it would appear, and JB has not only confused and po'ed GA but now he has US all confused. He is very seriously TRYING to trip GA up. and all GA can say is, it's write here in written word Baez... Why are you going round and round and trying to trip me up when we have the info about WHEN i spoke about these gas cans RIGHT HERE ON PAPER?!

He has to get whatever is" Right here " out to the jury.

GA is looking very bad. IMO

GA - "Treat me with respect and you'll get respect back. That's all I'm asking."

JB - "Would you like to answer my question now?"

JERK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members