2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsflash - it's not going to matter what George says to JB - even if he walks over and decks him - ICA will be found guilty!

I love you my friend! Thank you for slapping me back into reality! :blowkiss:

Go ahead - admit it George! Admit that you love your daughter and were trying to not say anything that would hurt her. The jury are human and parents, too. They will understand.

Geez. I didn't know there were different levels of the truth!

Stop it, JB!

:doh: This is extremely unprofessional looking, IMO. I don't think I'd do it and be in contempt for not marking the calendar.

I would already be in jail. I have more respect for the court than the average Joe off the street, but seriously, I would have turned to the judge and asked if he was really going to allow this circus to continue and JB to continue harassing and degrading me.

Exactly. George and JB are working together. I'm shocked that more people aren't seeing through this ruse.

I want to believe GA is just telling the truth. However,my common sense tells me you're probably right. IMO

I said early on in this case,"George missed his calling as an actor". IMO

Poor George. I couldnt imagine having to endure what George is having to do and not lose it.
I would probably rip some eyes out at the defense table. Id go to jail.
There are no words for how I feel about what ICA has done to so many people.
I have a sister just like ICA. She has caused many issues. We worry constanly about her nine yr old daughter and her safety while with her mother.
Poor baby Caylee.

Here we go, wait for it.
JB bringing home the point that George is a liar.

One thing that I now realize...IMO Baez is a BULLY with a Chip on his shoulder IMO

GA be confusing though. In one breath he says he doesn't remember dates. THEN, when the pressure is on and he doesn't know how to answer or WANT to answer, he then ASKS for dates. Confusing!

The jury is watching all this. Baez is overlooking how much harder it is to get people to believe your side of an argument when they just don't like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor