2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George is whoopin' Jose's a$$!

JB: Mr. Anthony, do you remember the question, cause I sure don't!

(GA to JB) Treat me with respect and you will get respect back. Go GA

Sorry, George. I'm afraid JB has never learned how to respect others.

WOW! What a <modsnip> Baez is. "would you like to answer my question now" after George asked for a little bit of respect.

George is keeping his composure, but barely. Baez is clearly counting on this and baiting him as part of his strategy.

GA calling JB out.

JB asked that the comments be striken...Judge says NO..let him finish.

He already answered! Geez my blood pressure is high today.

oh sigh.... wesh live blog said jurors don't appear to like GA much.....

NURSE I LOVE YOU! I went to WESH to see if I could read the live blog and discovered that for some reason I can see the video!!! Every other streaming video is blocked for me at work!!!!!

Hopefully it is JB and not GA the jury is not liking.

:blowkiss:

We expected GA and CA to get argumentative in court since we saw it in the depos.I just didn't expect it to be with the Defense.
Either way,it's not good for the Prosecution,IMO.

I am so thankful HHJP let GA finish his statement! Let the jury know how difficult those days were!

If the goal is to create utter confusion- JB is doing one heck of a job!

GA: treat me with a little bit of respect
JB: would you like to answer my question now?

GA is definately a hostile witness and Jose is definately trying to discredit him

Asking witnesses to draw on and initial large diagrams is not unusual. It's expected and acceptable part of witness testimony to enter as exhibits.

but it usually makes sense or has a clear purpose.

In my wildest dreams would I have thought JB and GA would be battling it out in court. I always thought this would be between GA and the prosecution. The defense caused GA to be truthful. May the Truth lead to justice!

SA needs to request a break (on behalf of GA) - get him OFF the stand momentarily - give him a chance to "regroup" - give him some words of encouragement - advise him to just say "I DON"T REMEMBER" and then end the agony. JMO

:doh: This is extremely unprofessional looking, IMO. I don't think I'd do it and be in contempt for not marking the calendar.

I was wondering if George was allowed to ask the Judge for instruction and ask if this is okay to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth