2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the gas can "is almost a part of" George, Baez? WTH are you talking about?

Go ahead - admit it George! Admit that you love your daughter and were trying to not say anything that would hurt her. The jury are human and parents, too. They will understand.

Why doesn't he just admit it???

Ilike that George won't get caught up in JB's confusion. It seems like JB can't put a sentence together at this point.

Good Lawd
Baez "A cylinder gas can that has almost been a PART of You for 20 years..."WThay is that?

No he didn't say that. (JB)

The cylinder gas can you have had for almost 20 years that is almost a part of you.

Poor George. I couldnt imagine having to endure what George is having to do and not lose it.
I would probably rip some eyes out at the defense table. Id go to jail.
There are no words for how I feel about what ICA has done to so many people.
I have a sister just like ICA. She has caused many issues. We worry constanly about her nine yr old daughter and her safety while with her mother.
Poor baby Caylee.

Agreed. I can not believe that she, it, ( ICA ) sits watching this. She is evil in my opinion.

JB - "The cylinder gas can that you've had for 20 years that is almost a part of you."

Um, I've had a lot of stuff in my garage for 20 years and none of that junk is "part of me"...

Judge getting annoying and asked for jury to leave the room

thats what I thought when I saw that picture
I dont even remember seeing that picture with the smaller duct tape on..wasnt it a larger piece that was hanging half on half off the gas can?

I'm so glad I am not the only one who remembers this. I really don't remember seeing this photo and I do think the photo that I saw had a longer piece of duct tape on it. I was also under the impression that the duct tape was there to mark the different gas for the different lawn care....tools, machines, whatever. Not a vent hole cover.

HHJP - Did you hear anything I said at sidebar?

HHJBP - okay lets take the jury out.

I just wish George would STOP the smiling.. I know it's a 'disgusted smile' but I don't want the jury to hate him for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487