2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly,GA and CA have told different stories and embelleshed so much over the years ,both sides can impeach them.

I agree and think that is where JB is going. What is the benefit to defense to impeach George?

If it were me right now...I'd turn on the KC "waterworks" and say "I just can't take this any more....we're taking about my little baby grand daughter"....I've ALWAYS found crying a better release than steam coming out ya ears.....LOL

OMG! HHJP "Did ya'll hear anything I said at side bar" after yet another stupid question by Baez. Now HHJP is removing the jury so he can open his can of whoop Baez!

Wait for JA to whoop some azz.

Anyone else notice how much bigger JA is than JB? Taller, smarter........

The jury is not even seeing this picture... they have no idea what the heck is going on and why JB is even questioning this picture.... crazy!!

Baez is about to get a Time Out. I gave the judge a ray gun during sidebar. :kimsterwink:

JP is ticked. Asking for the jury to be removed. You are going to get in now, JB.

"Is that your testimony today, sir?" Um, yeah... He's in court testifying so I would guess it is. Good lord!

JB EPIC FAIL - caused the jury to be removed. JB did not follow the judges orders after side bar.

It's only 7:57 am here, and I feel like I need a drink. Its gonna be a long day...uffda fida

Making GA get up to the board and write down Caylee Missing is CRUEL.

HHJP dismissed the jury....here it comes .... Go off on him judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487