2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is everytime the DT makes her look like an amazing mom the more bizzare it is she wasn't upset when her daughter drowned....

I'm thinking they did talk to her, there's been a big difference between yesterday and today. Never before did she smile and try to pull off a "proud loving mom" look. I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly got stuck in the back of my head.

I'm thinking it's more for Tony!!

IMO TL seems more than happy to help the defense.

I think he's just telling the truth. I think JB knows what the truth is and he's phrasing his questions to make the truth appear to be something sinister in areas that it is not. (not just with TL, with everyone)

She told Jesse that Lee molested her... she told Tony that she was physically abused by George or both her parents. He doesn't remember he telling him about any sexual abuse according to a police interview I read recently. Unless he changed that in his deposition, I don't know?

I don't think ICA told any Female friend about any abuse...iirc she only told these accusations to the Males in her life...

:lol:

JB says you talked on the phone when you weren't together?

TL says, well yeah, that would be why we would talk on the phone. We weren't together.

Baez is painting a picture of a single mother falling 'intensely" in love. Might this not point to motive?

LOL "You would talk on the phone even went you weren't together!"

AH...AL had the misfortune to fall in love with a murderess....poor guy, that's gonna leave a scar.

:cow:

He loved her, he really loved her,so he says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :maddening:

LOL Tony is correcting JB on the date that the news broke.

:lol:

JB says you talked on the phone when you weren't together?

TL says, well yeah, that would be why we would talk on the phone. We weren't together.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Why does Baez have to testify instead of asking questions? That irks me!

Wouldn't you think that IF THAT IS HOW CAYLEE DIED that the mere MENTION of SWMMING would UPSET YOU?!?!?!

:mad:

there is the million dollar question which baez and ICA are failing at answering.

Can someone give me a sound only link. The one at top isn't working. Thanks!

Wait....I missed that. When did AL say that?

Well if he did, I admit it is interesting BUT he also doesn't seem to have a memory for details so....you know.

:cow:

Jb asked him if there were any duct tape on the cans and he replied no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth