2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricardo looks like his disdain has turned into detest. It must hit even closer to home now that he has a family.

So basically SA is pointing out that Caylee stayed overnight when she was staying with CM, however, she never spent the night when she was with TL. That would seem odd, IMO.

I think (correct me if I am wrong) that Tony did not allow it.

I think that Ricardo is just sickened by what KC did to Caylee and feels sick about it. He spent alot of time with Caylee and now he has a baby and knows what a parent should feel.

Good point.

Was it Ricardo who wrote all of those texts to Casey asking her to come over at night and she kept saying that the Nanny and her mother didn't come home to babysit?

Was it Ricardo who wrote all of those texts to Casey asking her to come over at night and she kept saying that the Nanny and her mother didn't come home to babysit?

I think that was Anthony R.

No - that was Anthony Rusciano - in may of 2008 I believe.

Did you see the way Frank George just looked at the DT as he elicited the "Amy and KC were going to be roomies lie" from Ricardo. Kind of like....."watch this".

Wasn't that the cop that got fired (cause he lied about knowing her) that she dated before RM?

Agreed. RM looks angry and annoyed. dont blame him though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member