2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOH! KC had RM over to her house for breakfast when her parents weren't home. News to all I believe!

I know this is going fast but they recalled GA! I missed it. Why did they recall him then? What did they ask him about?

Baez is putting on his entire case through the State. He is not putting on any Defense....a gal can hope, can't she?

The only other way he could rebut some of the prosecution witnesses is to put his own prevaricating client on the stand. And we know he's going to do any and everything he can to avoid that!

I did not know Ricardo went to the A's house while they were dating for Breakfast..

ICA did not like or want to introduce anyone to her parents..

RM had been in the anthony home, when ICA invted him for breakfast

Oh well, now we've finished our 1000th sidebar for the morning and sorry folks it's time for lunch....lunch break until 1:15pm! Ya know this is about to happen?

:cow:

WHEN it happens, will it not be worded: 'Until 15 minutes after the hour of one!'

Baez "Objection"
JBP "Over-ruled"

Baez "Objection"
JBP "Over-ruled"

Do we all see the pattern?

So basically SA is pointing out that Caylee stayed overnight when she was staying with RM, however, she never spent the night when she was with TL. That would seem odd, IMO.

I know this is going fast but they recalled GA! I missed it. Why did they recall him then? What did they ask him about?

sThe did not recall him after he finished this morning After that they wanted to recall him to talkabout Gas Cans (and what they looked like the day the got them from the shed) but he'd left the building

RM is *not* happy about being there, IMHO. I'm on pins and needles waiting for cross.

I'm betting JB asks for the lunch break before he cross-examines him though.

I think that Ricardo is just sickened by what KC did to Caylee and feels sick about it. He spent alot of time with Caylee and now he has a baby and knows what a parent should feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member