2011.05.27 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...do you think the Defense Team was reading the eyebrow comments and brought her an eyebrow pencil today???

I posted over on the other thread, I think state is about to start on the smell pretty deeply and didn't want to make jurors sick before lunch.

I wanted to tell you guys that the thing about the cars being sealed and not really smelling bodys ,

I know for a fact it is false, I smelt a body from a car after 4 days from a half a block away ,in VA in July.

It was a guy who killed himslf in his car with the windows up and he sat there for 4 days until the lady at the gas station who at first thought it was trash firgured out something was dead and called. She never even saw the car.

Simon did a great job! IS saying he's been the best witness for the state so far.

Saying it's better he's not an "expert". He has no interest in this case except for telling the truth.

IMO, the jury is gonna want to know why Simon Birch didn't call LE about the smell of human decomp. At first I had assumed Mr Birch thought the car stunk to high heaven, but didn't recognise it as human decomp. Apparently he did. Personally, if I knew the smell to be human decomp, I'd have at least called the police. Whatever the police did about it would've been up to them, but I'd have been able to sleep knowing I'd alerted them to the smell.

That was great questioning by LDB and Birch's testimony was awesome...
The DT, IMO, will be discussing how they will question and try to discredit him on cross.

However Jose wants to make Mr. Birch or anyone else responsible for Caylee's death, it is not true. The state has the truth and the evidence of that truth on their side and they are laying it out point by point by point. IMHO.

If Mr. Brich did not report he smelled a smell it does not matter, the car WAS reported to LE as per the proceedures of his company. He was following what he was supposed to be doing.

Now, where was ICA at that time? And what was she doing? I bet the State has that answer for us. :blowkiss: LDB and JA :takeabow:

I am now going to eat my lunch. Back after the recess. :wave:

What Mr. Birch did or did not do about the smell is not the crime on trial here. :)

attachment.php

Side-Bar... LOL

That's funny, there is a bar here by that name right by the courthouse.

Looks like ICA has fixed her funky eyebrows...
Yesterday
traildayone55.jpg

Today
Tarialday4-1.jpg

Mike Brooks saying it was perfect timing for recess - left everyone on the edge of their seats

So...do you think the Defense Team was reading the eyebrow comments and brought her an eyebrow pencil today???

Yes. I think the comments on her appearance have been duly noted. She looks better today. Not that that counts for anything...but you know.

I don't believe it....Sunny, Beth and Mike B all agree Simon is the most powerful witness yet for the SA..................................YES!!!

I wanted to tel you guys that the thing about the cars being sealed and not really smelling bodys ,

I know for a fact it is false, I smelt a body from a car after 4 days from a half a block away ,in VA in July.

But...don't forget, the body was no longer in the car, I would imagine that would have made it much worse.

I posted over on the other thread, I think state is about to start on the smell pretty deeply and didn't want to make jurors sick before lunch.

I hope that none of the juror's have ever smelled it before. Or even the smell of rotten flesh from wounds...if they are nurses :sick:
I have a feeling if any of them have, they will loose their lunch at the thought of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1