2011.05.27 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord...with the mistrial again JB. Go back to Law School.:maddening:

What a great asset Mr birch is for the prosecution, very powerful witness will be hard for the DT to discredit. As the song goes "Im so excited and i just cant hide it :woohoo:"

Don't think Mr. Baez is going to be able to fluster Simon Birch - he will have his company rules and regulations down to a T, this is going to be really really interesting...I am not watching a camera with ICA's face on it - any reactions from here during this?

Besides all that yanking on her bra straps I mean. I could see when she walked out why she is moving around in her clothes today, that top is not a good fit on her. Too short-waisted and too tight in the sleeves and it wasn't fitting her very well across her back either. Is this the first time we have seen her in black?

It looks like GA may be on again this afternoon. He really is getting a lot of use early on.
Poor guy.

Would the fact that it was such a tiny body have any impact on the fact that the smell was not as strong as say an adult's body?

I thought Birch is/was a very good witness. Calm, authentic, authoritative, knowledgeable and respectful. Let's see, Madison is not even a couple hours away...

Who should be up next for witnesses for the rest of today?

This witness, then GA again, then CA, then AH if the SAO is going chronologically IMO.

i'll repeat,

JB is gonna want to know why SB left the car for normal processing, after he felt it smelled of decomp?

Following rules and procedures costalpilot - wait for Simon to reel off the company rules... Those towing and storage companies work hand in hand with the police.

It would appear that JB may have forgotten the tattoo. "A beautiful life".
What can he say about it? :waitasec:

A - She liked the sexual abuse? Thus, "A beautiful life"? :waitasec:

B - This theory is baloney and I forgot about the tattoo? :waitasec:

I really don't see how he can expect this to fly.

I hope that none of the juror's have ever smelled it before. Or even the smell of rotten flesh from wounds...if they are nurses :sick:
I have a feeling if any of them have, they will loose their lunch at the thought of it.

BBM

Long ago we had a patient who had many necrotic (dead flesh) wounds that smelled very very bad. Her family opted to have nothing done as far as medical intervention (she was dying) so for several weeks we kept a pie tin of charcoal under her bed to cut down on the smell.

Just FYI

I wonder if perhaps he didn't notify LE because of some kind of policy?

About the blanket the Amscot employee witness said she saw in the car:

IMO: I am not sure that this wasn't a transport blanket to the dump site. What I'm trying to say, is that I think the Pooh blanket was left at the dump site, and another blanket was used to cover the Pooh blanket, etc.

Waaay back, when I first saw a photo (very blurry) of an investigator holding the edge of a material when and where Caylee's body was discovered, I posted that I thought it probably was the Pooh blanket.

Someone said Lee is still there, maybe he will be up today??

He might have been there because Mallory testified this morning. But I'm curious too who we'll be seeing this afternoon. I've got somethings to run and do and don't want to miss someone important. Anyone know who might be up next?

if you live in Michigan! (but you don't wanna live here right now... unless you L O V E rain LOL):rocker:

Nicer weather heading your way - you are having our miserable "yesterday" ach the coldest nastiest day in May in 50 years - frikin fracking awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe