2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone please explain to me how JB can continue to say Caylee drowned when there is absolutley no evidence that it happened that way? The SA has evidence that it was murder! How can this be?????

I am wondering that also. Even IS, who is many times pro=DT even said, how is JB getting away with saying these things?

moo

So, does the woman who sits as the defendant today...understand what "world" she is in now? Is she based in reality now?

What world is this Jose is talking about? We have gone from "I can't tell anyone a dark secret" to now...

In Casey's world.

Again, is Casey TODAY fit to be on trial? KWIM? Whatever...

Again I ponder why they are doing this.....Why they didn't try to keep the first DP TL on board...he wanted this defense to be mental anyways & am sure he wanted her to plea.....such a waste!

I think JB is trying to point out how nutso kc is. He's driving home the fact she lived in a different world. She truly believed she had a job and a nanny. Believed she was getting a house with a non-existent friend.

Does JBhave any psych people on his witness list, does anyone know? Someone who can give some credibility to this behavior?

JB...."The World of Casey Anthony"

OMG

Maybe Universal will open a new ride

It would only be a big room with a lot of smoke and mirrors IMO . . . only an illusion of a ride . . .not an actual event (just sayin')

The world of Kc Anthony involved a live in Nanny so she didn't have to deal with the day to day responsibility of taking care of a small child.

Wow, powerful statement! Love this.

Is it normal to have so many breaks? I've watched other trials and I don't remember ever seeing so many sidebars or breaks.

Of course she is "fit" to stand trial. She is nothing but a sociopathic narcissistic liar. Thats what sociopaths do- lie to your face. She's not mentally unstable or insane. She has been examined by psychiatrists and psychologists both by defense and by the STate. Shes not crazy/ insane/ unfit to stand trial. If she was, Baez would be using that as her "defense"- shes "insane, etc." And he's not. So he appears to be going in another direction now- "Casey's World". Lord only knows where he will be going at the end of today, his game plan seems to be changing daily, sometimes hour by hour. He's a REAL MESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member