2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious that if the DT was going to go down this road (her own world, suppresstion) why they haven't went with an insanity angle?

wonder why he did not know from Amy that her and C had plans to move in together and not another girl with kids?

kc was happy a a pig in XXXX! that's pretty obvious. She was free from her responsibilites. free from her parents. she rationalized that Caylee was in a better place. No worries! in her mind she felt that she was loving to Caylee because she put a sticker on her duct tape.

LOL Baez requires foundation! HHJP's look was priceless! YOU require foundation? Approach the sidebar (and get an earful Mr. Baez)

JB - "...we still require foundation."

HHJP actually had his mouth hanging open! Long pause "You require...foundation?"

JB - Yes your honor

HHJP - Approach the sidebar

HHJP just ask JB you require foundation? like WTH.

Side bar please (JB) #4

Beth Karas saying she thinks its about the videos revolving around stolen checks

I'm curious that if the DT was going to go down this road (her own world, suppresstion) why they haven't went with an insanity angle?

I don't know if being a sociopath is considered insanity. imo.

edited to add, she covered things up and lied about where she was, planned things. Insanity would be someone that doesn't understand right and wrong, and wouldn't cover things up or plan things out. imo.

JB: "The World kc lived in . . . in this world, she had a job"

Love that JB is pointing out kc lived in a different world

bbm
this all is leading to because Casey was sexually abused she retreated into her own world, she had to lie and keep the pain hidden..
:twocents:

HHJP just looked up and kind of squinted at JB as if he couldnt believe his ears and said "You require foundation?" Then called a side-bar.

I think he just cannot fathom the utter stupidity and incompetence of JB.

So, does the woman who sits as the defendant today...understand what "world" she is in now? Is she based in reality now?

What world is this Jose is talking about? We have gone from "I can't tell anyone a dark secret" to now...

In Casey's world.

Again, is Casey TODAY fit to be on trial? KWIM? Whatever...

children seek the attention and approval of their parents especially when they don't get it. I am sure in front of people ICA adored Caylee, and Caylee was tickled pink to have mommy's positive attention and fun. Privately, I don't think Casey paid her much mind. She was on her cell phone constantly (just look at the pings) these social times in front of other people when she paid attention to Caylee made it that much more important to Caylee, she probably worshiped her in those moments.

Yeap! totally agree! I've seen couples do this too. always with the PDA and lovey dovey and all of a sudden they divorce!

When the jury realizes that KC remained at home, with Caylee, did not try to get a job and live far away from her abusers, in fact never tried to, they will realize this line is all bunk.

SA George looks EXACTLY like a colleague of mine. It's driving me NUTS SA George even holds his one hand in front of him just like my colleague does when he's in Court. Although my colleague is much taller he's about the height of SA Ashton.

BTW WTH they require foundation even though their entering into a stipulation about the exhibits??? They why the need for the stipulation????

Yes, Mr Baez. Your client is such a good liar.

Yeah he is playing with fire going this route. Very risky IMO. Geesh...he keeps reiterating that KC lies and lies and lies. To everyone! OK...go with that JB.

moo

kc was happy a a pig in XXXX! that's pretty obvious. She was free from her responsibilites. free from her parents. she rationalized that Caylee was in a better place. No worries! in her mind she felt that she was loving to Caylee because she put a sticker on her duct tape.

I had to walk away before..but was the picture that Will W took with Casey and her full of expression eyes admitted into evidence?

The world of Kc Anthony involved a live in Nanny so she didn't have to deal with the day to day responsibility of taking care of a small child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member