2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the State is constantly asking these witnesses about Casey's job. The jury knows Casey did not have a job. The jury is waiting for the answer for how Caylee was actually provided for. That answer will come when it is time. The State is showing how Casey could be all things to all people. How she could appear to be a loving, providing, and supportive mother when in fact, she was not. Cindy and George watched Caylee most of the time. This will come out. Cindy financially provided for Caylee while Casey was robbing her blind. This will come out. The fact that Casey stole money from her ailing grandfathers nursing home account to pay a cell phone bill. This will come out. Casey said a lot of things in her statements that open the door for all of these things.

Yup - State is laying their groundwork.

JB is reffering to "ICA's world" as if it's a special magic place. OKay so...now she has a "world"

I wonder if George and Cindy are letting it sink in that ICA HAD PLANS FOR THEM - to not be in their house anymore...

It is sooooo GLARINGLY obvious what those plans were.

Maybe after JB's opening statement they will accept the realisation that she has ZERO boundaries when it comes to getting her own way.

True, but there may be that juror that is hanging on to "her father's p@#$%" and "special bond". You cannot ever read a jury.
Of course. I simply don't care. It's not a point for either the DT or the State. It was a description that describes millions of mothers and their babies. Even those babies who have crappy mothers.

Anyway, doesn't matter. To each their own opinion.

REMEMBER, everybody - this is about Casey after Caylee was murdered. She was shopping for furniture, good grief.

The jury must be saying HUH???

I know. It's kinda eerie, isn't it? Maybe it was to show prospective partying friends and boyfriends that she'd be able to go out even MORE often because she was going to have a live-in nanny. Wow. Just wow.

I think JB is trying to point out how nutso kc is. He's driving home the fact she lived in a different world. She truly believed she had a job and a nanny. Believed she was getting a house with a non-existent friend.

I wonder if George and Cindy are letting it sink in that ICA HAD PLANS FOR THEM - to not be in their house anymore...

It is sooooo GLARINGLY obvious what those plans were.

Maybe after JB's opening statement they will accept the realisation that she has ZERO boundaries when it comes to getting her own way.

Yes, yes yes....... I believe that 100%. Will they realize,,,, nope. imo

Hearing all about KC's lies from her friends really blows me away even though I read about it before. How could CA not have gotten KC help. CA had to have seen there was something terribly wrong. I know parents tend to deny problems with their children, but CA was a nurse.

I think that is what preceeded this murder. Cindy was telling Casey she had to step up and be a better, more involved mother. Not Cindy's fault that Casey murdered Caylee, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga