2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled.php

It's a huge warehouse type furniture store. You get on a runner and it takes you through the whole place. It takes hours to go through the whole thing. I have never been (would love to) had several friends tell me abut it though.

Yes - I know what IKEA is.

Casey is digging herself a deeper and deeper hole every second. I'm loving it!

I got a chill when WW said that KC told him she and a friend were going to be moving into a house together w/i the next two months....is that how long b/f she tried something out on GA/CA?

MOO

kc blew Will off a few days later when they were supposed to go on a helicopter ride

To KC.... at the beginning when ask if she was close to the defendant, Mallory stated that she was closer to KC now than she was before.

I heard Mallory state she was closer to Cindy now than she was in 2008. Are we watching the same thing?

And yes, I would feel closer to Cindy.

I am. Jurors aren't a different species; they are normal people, like us.

People aren't idiots. Jurors can use common sense just as I did. There are 12 of them. Odds are, at least a few of them realise that a "special bond" between a two year old and her mother is normal, no matter if the mother is crappy or not. A baby doesn't care.

I'm going to slightly disagree as I have seen instances where the mother/child bond is not as strong if the mother is non-attentive/not as involved in the child's life (for example if the child is primarily being cared by a grandparent and hardly sees the mother).

Well, if that's what she saw/thought, then she told the truth, just as she should. She shouldn't lie for EITHER side. I think she told the truth as she saw it.

I was a witness once in an attempted murder trial. Both the victim and the perp were friends. While I was "state" - my testimony (which was completely honest) put the perp in a good light, because other than this shooting, he was a totally mellow laid back kind of guy. I had nothing bad to say about him.

I didn't help the prosecution at all.

I am. Jurors aren't a different species; they are normal people, like us.

People aren't idiots. Jurors can use common sense just as I did. There are 12 of them. Odds are, at least a few of them realise that a "special bond" between a two year old and her mother is normal, no matter if the mother is crappy or not. A baby doesn't care.

Agreed.
Also, the mom may not share, the same feeling/bond though it appears to be there. dragging a 2 yr old to every bill, john and harry's house does not = bond. to me it equates a nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker