2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that Casey is buying?? I thought she bought gas cans at Target when she went with Amy??

Can someone please post the link where the camera is always on ICA? Thanks

There was a laundry bag and blanket missing from the A home so I don't think she bought any of those items.

Thanks. I remember a discussion on another site about how those items were replaced. I can't remember if that was verified, or who replaced those items (Cindy or Casey).

And where is Caylee..since the jury heard, the nanny was made up.

Exactly ... I hope they have figured this out by now ...

To me, it's a no brainer ...

Caylee is not seen in one of these videos -- and she is not purchasing anything Caylee would have needed either !

Got to wonder what the jurors are thinking. They probably have no idea why they are watching these.

OMG- does she have her white tshirt knotted at the side in the vid of her w/ Amy????

these are examples of petty comments that are not tolerated (in the rules of the opening post)

Thank you, that is helpful:) Wasn't sure if petty comments referred to something outside the scope of the rules that were posted this A.M. Trying to be :angel:

;)

Yup.... there it is, ICA. The last time you ever step foot in a Target.

played JC penny video and Target video . . .entered into evidence . . .publish to jury . .
IKEA . . .7/5th

An example of petty comments? Just so we know :blowkiss:. I don't know what is considered petty comments.

:truce:

Examples but not limited to comments about the defendant's eyebrows, bangs, ruffled blouse that Cindy dressed her in because she hates her, - just unnecessary comments that add absolutely nothing to the discusssion about what is going on in this trial.

There is a thread in the Parking Lot concerning Casey's appearance.

If it adds nothing to the discussion of the TRIAL, it is probably petty.

July 8 video..ICA drops Amy off at the Airport, finds Amy's check book in Amy's car and then proceeds to go shopping with it.

This is the Target with all the goodies purchased.

Amy's check I believe.

This looks like her shopping spree with AHs money. Wait til the jury finds that out.

Paper towels to clean up decomposng body?

In this video at Target Casey is wearing a white tee with the black pic of a face.

FG: LS Target July 8th

HHJP: entered into evidence states numbered...the stipuation. the video from Target is a true and accurate representation of Target. Should be considered true in your dilberations.

FG may I publish?

HHJP: you may

Video of Casey in Target is playing. This is the one we have all seen. The one before was new and I do not think Casey was holding the hand of the man she was at IKEA with. but... :dunno: for sure.

With all these video's
Shopping with Amy..
Shopping after Amy left...with Amy's money
IMO Amy will be testifying soon...at least I hope so...

Now the video of ICA in the grey tank top with her hair pulled back and lots of items most of us have seen. She writes a check.

ETA: an ID card was swiped through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member