2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder AL and his roomies loved this girl. She supplied them with food, drinks and BEER...every man's dream.

There's truly some nervous ticking going on, it's something she does when she nervous, hince what we see in court, while out on these shopping sprees committing fraud, worried about getting busted. I agree with poster who stated this before

That cashier would not have gotten away with rolling up my newly purchased clothes like THAT. :floorlaugh: Wow! Never noticed that before.

That's why I take mine off hangars, fold them and make sure the tag is sticking out for cashier to scan, while I am waiting in line.
I hope they let the jurors know some of the things bought, how much it came to, and HOW SHE PAID FOR IT.

AHHHH .... How many times have WE seen this video ? ? ?

No Targets in Canada - would they be the equivalent of a Sears store or a KMart? Any ideas?

Watching ICA watch these Target videos, would be nice if her face would turn red and she could shed a tear for the trouble she caused AH. Although the jury doesn't know about AH checks if ICA was felt bad about what she did you would think we would see something in her face.

I don't understand all the objections from the defense. According to them, they admit that Caylee was dead by this time, so why should they care what KC is buying?

right! except she seems actually happy

I think that is probably more relevant than even the shopping. Has it been documented that during none of these shopping trips was anything purchased for a child?

Thing is, she now ADMITS she knew Caylee was dead. Of course she wouldn't buy anything for her.

Now it is just proving how HAPPY and CARE-FREE she was after she knew her precious baby was dead.

Gotta say, the SAO's kept all these new surveillance videos under wraps, didn't they! Wonder what else they have for us in the coming days, weeks .... months. ICA must be sweating bullets knowing what she did, what the SAO has and what we haven't seen yet.

Wow, she really was living the beautiful life. No job. No snot head. Living freely. Spending freely.

Wait did she go to Target twice in one day?

When Amy gets on the stand will they be able to ask her about the money stolen from her? or is that something too prekudicial as an already adjudicated prior bad act?

How she can sit there and not be totally disgraced by her actions amazes me. I would be cringing right about now........................

Even my cringe would be cringing........

I wonder how far apart the videos are. And where did she keep all these items?

Notice Casey playing with her fingers, hands in this video like she does in court. Snapping, cracking, twisting...

Yes and a person who thinks, plans, scams, and lies...basically operates with alot of ugly, negative behaviors - I believe they have physical manifestations happen with their body....the outer appearance is affected, tics, nervousness, eye movement, could manifest as anything physically.

moo

I'm confused, they're showing all these shopping vids but they can't say that she was shopping with stolen money/checks/cc?? why not? Can they atleast mention the fact that she did not have a job but was purchasing these things? I'm sure they'll bring up the fact that she did not buy anything for her child?

I think it will be mentioned she didn't have a job. IMO, the DT has already admitted Caylee was dead at this point, so it doesn't matter if she bought stuff for her. The issue now is how kc conducted herself after the "horrible accident".

A new Target! Like, Gee...just got away with it at the last Target, let's try this again! Weee~!

I have the urge to break out into a song.

A shopping I will go
A shopping I will go
Hi Ho the Merry-oh
A shopping I will go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors