2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey liked to spend. Casey did not like to work. What was she going to do next to get money?

She is dangerous. Oh, that jury is shocked right now. :yes:

:twocents:

Obviously Target has better camera's than Winn Dixie. Why am I not surprised.

If I was on the jury I would be thinking where did she get the money from,I mean it's been established she had no job :twocents:

Wouldn't the state have to tell where these funds came from? Or are they just to let the jury wonder?

Those boys must have been great eaters! Groceries at Target on the7th and the 10th, groceries at Winn-Dixie on the 12th and again on the 15th!

You can use your id with someone elses check? Yikes

I'm wondering if she somehow was able to make herself an indentification card with Amy's name on it?? Lee said they seen something that looked like a drivers license in her wallet and LE took it away from them.

JB was just whispering with the AA lady sitting with them.

We didn't get to see the Winn Dixie receipt either. We've only seen the Target ones. I have wondered for a long time what she bought and why we did not get to see the videos/receipts.

no you cannot and you cant sign your name to their checks either which she did at least once!

Yes you can. Many times two or more people can be authorized on an account, but only one name appears on the check. It is up to the merchant to make policy on what and how they accept checks and CCs. Not the banks.

My grandson is on all my accounts, but not his name and he has full authorization to use them.

I'm wondering if she somehow was able to make herself an indentification card with Amy's name on it?? Lee said they seen something that looked like a drivers license in her wallet and LE took it away from them.

Didn't she sign her name to Amy's check?

I had to laugh... one of the comments on WFTV site said something like:

George hid Caylee in Target... that's why she went there so often... looking for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower