2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! There, she did pick up a little something for her self. Shorts, maybe? Some kind of black clothing.

I'm beginning to think more and more that ICA was using CA's bank account as well as Amy's for these shopping spree's.

MOO, I hope that CA has a change of attitude/heart toward ICA's capabilities after seeing these videos...... Shopping, Shopping, Shopping....NO JOB and spending other peoples monies.

I don't understand all the objections from the defense. According to them, they admit that Caylee was dead by this time, so why should they care what KC is buying?

Exactly! If I were on the jury, I would have to be wondering why they want to keep all of this out so badly!

yes but it works with the defense claim that Caylee had drowned in the pool. kc was just in "kc world" due to the abuse. pretending all is good
:banghead:

But on the other hand... if you truly were in denial, and had a habit of going to Target and buying things for your baby wouldn't you have something for that baby if you were still in denial? Works both ways, IMO.

Random question:

Besides showing Casey's demeanor and utter lack of remorse while Caylee is missing/dead/etc. during this time period, could the purpose of showing these videos also be to tie Casey to evidence found with the body and/or in Casey's trunk? Wasn't there adipocere found on paper towels? Could those paper towels have been purchased in this Target video?

Sorry if this is incorrect or out in left field. My memory is a little hazy concerning the non-duct tape evidence.

Are all of these with Amy's checks?

YES, they are...but I think I saw her pay with some cash on one of the videos..but then again Amy did have a few hundred dollars go missing

Well at least we see how she really needed the money she stole to finance searching for Caylee....

I've been thinking about this too.. DT has already admitted Caylee was deceased at this time. Can someone explain to me how the state now plans to use this evidence or will they stay the same course as planned?

They go to show that she lied to le about searching high and low for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren