2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In his opinion - The smell of decomp is unique. There is a difference between it and garbage!

Mr. Birch's testimony is very interesting, very informative, very good witness. He sort of sounds Australian to me. ??

What an excellent witness Simon is! He knows what he is talking about and has years of experience to back it up!

love this guy! experience with lots of different odors! sounds very credible! no agenda! his voice is soothing! great witness!

Wow.

I did not know he was formerly a waste management supervisor.

This is powerful testimony right now!

He knows the difference between trash/garbage and decomposition odors!

You are correct amundo. As soon as I heard Waste Management - my heart fluttered. Don't know where he's from, he sounds like many soccer coaches I know. ;)

And there it is- It was an odor consistent with decomposition.

Yesssss.

One question JB might ask is why he didn't call LE when he noticed the odor...........especially since he claims to know exactly what it smells like.

Mr Birch is what I would call a Key Witness!
Excellent testimony.:great:

LDB - Having had that varied experience, can you distinquish between the smell of decomposing trash and the smell of decomposing flesh (not exact)

LDB- When you smell that, do you , in your opinion, know the difference(between garbage and decomp)?

SB - Yes maam

When cars are very well sealed, the smells are more minimal, but still there. My reaction was whew! I know what that smells like.

He is saying the car was sealed so it was minimal. Just a car in the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand