2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@ around 49 sec I thought she was saying "she acted like for three years I did nothing"

You know that makes sense. How canshe be Mother of the year with ca doing it

From what I see, its "she didn't help me", she (ICA) doesn't want to try now or something...three years she knew and did nothing...that is the best I got....all a bunch of bs she is feeding her only defenders to keep them sympathetic to her of course. She just didn't like imo that her mom is not going to play her little game anymore!

Quote Respect paralegalntraining :wave:

Yes, now she has to "save face" with her defense team because they believe her story! Oh what a web we weave...

Now I must go to the thread, does Jose believe his defense? I am slower than other WS, I am very bright and quick and happy to say so...but I am slower than most folks on WS.

:blowkiss:

I like many others used to believe that ica was jealous of how much caylee loved her mom.... I now think the jealousy is becuase she felt they (mom and dad) loved caylee more then they loved her.... To me this is shown here in this behaviour and also her reactions to her dad on the stand at times.. .. to me i puts a new slant on the motive..
hmmm

Lookit KC....crying for herself again... oh what a surprise that is.
She did say something about protecting him before she she covered her mouth.
IMO, she is mad that she no longer can pull the strings, she is no longer the CEO... she is not in charge, now... not even of her own life. Whether life or death she will never be the CEO of anything. That is why the tears came.. of course, not for Caylee...

.Shoulda kept in touch with YOUR MOTHER KC. You put your family thru hell... drag them thru the mud, make them go crazy, get a bad public image... have their entire lives broadcasted on national TV... for a lie. Because your a horrible person... Maybe you should of taken the visits, wrote a letter... or even acknowledged your MOTHER in court. Bratty little <modsnip>.

I wish I could read lips! She is so mad. I really think she thought her mom was going to support her and turn on George.

Lookit KC....crying for herself again... oh what a surprise that is.
She did say something about protecting him before she she covered her mouth.
IMO, she is mad that she no longer can pull the strings, she is no longer the CEO... she is not in charge, now... not even of her own life. Whether life or death she will never be the CEO of anything. That is why the tears came.. of course, not for Caylee...

.Shoulda kept in touch with YOUR MOTHER KC. You put your family thru hell... drag them thru the mud, make them go crazy, get a bad public image... have their entire lives broadcasted on national TV... for a lie. Because your a horrible person... Maybe you should of taken the visits, wrote a letter... or even acknowledged your MOTHER in court. Bratty little <modsnip>

:floorlaugh:I agree but you might want to delete the ***** to avoid a TO.

Watch the clip and let us know what you think this is about and what you think ICA is saying?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

:eek: :eek:

Thank You Kimster for this video !

I missed this morning's "drama" and watched it here ... REAL tears this morning from ICA -- WOW -- she looks ****** !!

It must be killing ICA that her mother decided NOT to go along with her "lies' this time ...

You can watch Casey wait till Cindy is out of the courtroom before her tantrum takes place. She is complaining as she watches the tail end of Cindy go...she watches to make sure...she...is gone...and bam! Here go the water works.

Casey has to get sympathy from the new family now, they understand her...each of the ladies DS and the "dark lady" I do not know her name came to comfort Casey...but not Baez or CM.

Casey has gotten herself into the ultimate corner. And I think Casey's ego never made it past two and a half years old.

:websleuther:

Actually I think it was the other way around. I think ICA assured her DT that CA would for sure go for this new set of lies. iCA was so sure of the hold she had on her mother.

Luckily so far, Caylees hold has been stronger. And I hope that continues.

That is exactly what I got from her reaction. She was absolutely shocked; convinced that her mother would go along with her as she had done her whole life.

She would have known that her mother knew about all this before jury selection but yet her mother still put $$$ in her jail account. I think that told her "oh goody, mom's is still on board with me."

Just IMO but she watches CA go over and hug GA and says something behind her fist and the first thing you can see her say is "the man that hurt me."

So she probably says something about how CA doesn't even glance at her but then goes to hug the "man that hurt" her.

You can watch Casey wait till Cindy is out of the courtroom before her tantrum takes place. She is complaining as she watches the tail end of Cindy go...she watches to make sure...she...is gone...and bam! Here go the water works.

Casey has to get sympathy from the new family now, they understand her...each of the ladies DS and the "dark lady" I do not know her name came to comfort Casey...but not Baez or CM.

Casey has gotten herself into the ultimate corner. And I think Casey's ego never made it past two and a half years old.

:websleuther:

BBM

I still don't think she sees her self in a corner though. My bet is she is claiming that she told her mother about this supposed abuse years ago and CA did not believe her. I will bet we see the DT claim this.

:35 seconds "She wasn't supposed to protect him" Casey says

Dsimms: soothingly, I know... (they don't believe her either but it was the story she gave them) :dunno: Guess who's throwing who under the bus?

:twocents:

Haven't read all the responses...but I'm sure I saw her say "She's just saying/doing that to protect him [George]."

She really thought her mom would stand by these new lies just like she's stood behind her on all the old ones. Now Mom is standing by her husband and I'm sure that just fries ICA.

Wonder how she feels with the bus changing course and heading straight for her?

It makes me sick to see DS coddle her. She is getting exactly what she deserves now!!!

Are you happy now, ICA?????

I would love to be a fly on the wall this afternoon and watch ICA as she relives Cindy's testimony today.

I just wanted to add my 2 cents: I think that ICA's day started going south when Tony L read all the text messages and said he was very angry at her and feels betrayed...

she was like a boiler waiting to blow...

and then up came her mother and told all her lies to the world.. said them out loud...

this was all around not a good day for ICA... she literally blew....

BBM

I still don't think she sees her self in a corner though. My bet is she is claiming that she told her mother about this supposed abuse years ago and CA did not believe her. I will bet we see the DT claim this.

But her letters to Robyn disprove this. Casey says she told Cindy about Lee... not George. That Cindy basically asked Casey, "So that is why you're such a <insert bad word that was said>" Casey, in her letters, says that she was just now starting to have vivid dreams of George coming into her room as a small child. How could she have told Cindy about the abuse if she didn't even know about it herself?

I can not believe Casey felt it was a good idea to completely turn against the only two people on the face of this planet who were willing to lie for her? That only proves that Caylee was murdered to hurt her parents... she wants to continue to hurt them as much as she can because after this trial is over... her reign will be over.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back