2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A decomposing orientation sheet from Full Sail.
With Tony and Cameron's names on it.
Tony recognizes it.

ICA looks worried, imo.

Today's actions by ICA will include but are not limited to...smoothing hair, blowing on hands, adjusting bra strap, rubbing hands together, twisting wrist, giggling with JB, fileing papers, writing notes, shooting glares at anyone who says anything bad about her, and crying on cue. :giggle:

What is CNN doing? Yesterday the never showed KC, today that's all that they're showing?!

WESH is behind in their feed. Some people are posting what is happening before it shows up on WESH. I am going to change to a different station.

I'm watching live on WESH.com -- is there anyway to stop the facebook section under the screen and the live twitter feed??? I just want the live picture!

I don't have the facebook section. I went to wesh.com, then you will see a little screen of the live video. Click right on that.

I'm watching live on WESH.com -- is there anyway to stop the facebook section under the screen and the live twitter feed??? I just want the live picture!

Orlando Sentinel has just the video w.o all those distractions...

do you know if they will work on Monday?

Does anyone have the live link where Casey cam is in the small box on the left of the screen?

Why is DT objecting to TL talking about ICA's lack of change in demeanor? Isn't that their theory too? Err.

Orlando Sentinel has just the video w.o all those distractions...

do you know if they will work on Monday?

At this point I believe the consensus is the WILL NOT work Monday (staff budget overtime etc.)

On the right hand side bottom of live feed, there is button with four arrows pointing to all corners. Click that for full screen.

Mr. George showing him the Blockbuster receipt.

WESH is behind in their feed. Some people are posting what is happening before it shows up on WESH. I am going to change to a different station.

probably delaying so they can bleep it out if someone drops another f bomb or the p word.

Asking TL about Casey picking him up at the airport, showing him the receipt from Blockbuster from June 18.

June 18 or 16???

Why does it say 6/18? That's weird. They rented jumper on the 16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay