2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA sitting like a statue during sidebar.
Thinking to herself, "I will not look at Tony, I will not look at Tony..."

On WESH, click where is says youtube at the bottom of the video. You can watch it on youtube without all the other stuff.

Hmm wondering why the discrepancy in dates or is TL reading it wrong? Thought blockbuster was the 16th?

I'll have to hook my laptop to my TV so hubby can watch it when he wakes up. He was just going to listen a little to opening statements, and now he is almost as hooked as I am.

I have to recap each day for my husband too, who works nights and sleeps all day...he is very interested but not at all impartial as to guilt...he has two little nieces.

One thing he said was that even though his mom is in Florida and his sister is in NJ, his mom has been to the nanny's house several times to check it out, knows the entire floorplan etc...he can't imagine a local mother, where the child lives not knowing this info.

I wonder what the jury thinks of JBs objection to a receipt (along with all his other seemingly constant objections)?

Hopefully, the jury has noticed that JB objects to anything that might make his client look bad.

George and Cindy seem a little more relaxed and closer than I've seen them.....the truth has set them free.

I wonder if the date on the receipt is going to become a problem. I know sometimes, especially if the receipt is on thermal paper, that as a receipt ages, the 6 & 8 become harder to distinguish from each other.

Are we going to get Amy H. today??

'Morning, everyone!

I hope so...
I heard on the local news this morning that we may see Cindy and/or Lee on the witness stand today..

If I have to waste me Sat morning not doing laundry, walking, grocery shopping and now NOT listening to testimony I'm going to be really irritated.

Whenever the camera pans to C & G, and Cindy is talking to G, G looks at the camera and puts his finger to his lips as if to say 'shhhhhhhhhh.'

maybe its from when the movies werer returned.

that could be true....maybe he paid for one day and had it two days and had to pay the difference on the 18th?

I wonder if the date on the receipt is going to become a problem. I know sometimes, especially if the receipt is on thermal paper, that as a receipt ages, the 6 & 8 become harder to distinguish from each other.

I'm hoping FG has a chance to get a good look at it and clarify it.

Man, I hope its not CA or LA today. I really wanted to see them, but I can't watch all morning.

The defendant seems uptight today. I wish I knew what was going through her mind!

I was just listening to Bill S and he spoke with the DT yesterday and they feel they destroyed George yesterday.
Bill S said they must be at 2 different trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977