2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - she looked for Zanny from July 2008 until 6 weeks ago (exactly when they found out about the sexual abuse claims)!!!!!!!!

CA is implying that she believed the Zanny story until she heard the drowning theory from the DT six weeks ago. I actually felt really bad for her at that moment.

CA beleived there was a nanny and looked for her up until 6 weeks ago? BS

ojay, misunderstood, looked for invisinanny til ICA and DT confirmed no such person existed. got it

Ouch! did you feel that casey?
She quit looking until she found out that you are a lying baby killer!

I absolutely believe that until 6 weeks ago, she was still looking. She was gonna find that nanny, and Caylee would be there, and Casey would come home, this was all a big mistake . . .

Blaise

Oh snap! Cindy just said she looked for Zanny up until about 6 weeks ago...as in "hey Casey, I wanted to believe you wouldn't kill my precious grandchild until I found out you had no problem throwing your father and the rest of us under the bus."

Then she stopped her "searching."

Looked for Zanny until about 6 weeks ago. Now my mind is a little cloudy today, but I believe that GA or his atty said that they were told of the accidental drowning theory by JB about 6 weeks ago, correct? Who said this this week?

LDB playing this brilliantly - look at the time - they'll break for the day before DT can cross. Can't wait until we she where she wraps this up

aha, Cindy believed Casey til 6 weeks ago when Baez or the State said Casey and Baez were going to throw her under the bus. her and George. No more support to Casey. Cindy will tell the truth now. Cindy believed there was a Zanny til Casey told this huge lie to Baez.

OMG!!!! bombshell.....CA kept looking for zanny until 6 weeks ago!!! Isn't that when Ga and CA got word of the defense? HUGE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uhohspaghettiO