2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That broke my heart for her. 6 weeks ago. Now we know why they've been laying low. Heartbroken :(

Casey, There was your sign! Say hello to Lowell Correctional Annex!

So CA admitting looking for Zanny until 6 weeks ago: Is that Good or Bad?

6 weeks ago they found out the DT was going to throw George under the bus...

THAT's when CA & GA decided stop looking for the nanny and to tell the truth in court. Perfect.

Wasn't it 6 weeks ago CA and GA found out the direction the DT was going? The drowning,abuse etc....I'm thinking they wanted to believe their daughter, but once they found out the drowning story, it woke them up to reality. That Casey did it all.

BAM.....motive......she asked to drop Caylee off at work and Cindy said NO.

The flurry of calls........'

THe next day she spent all day in bed with Tony!!!

CA just destroyed the theory of defense. DESTROYED IT!

CA text to Tony: I don't know what I'll do if something happens to her!

Well this does not bode well for the defense since they have claimed she drowned.
Her "good mom" act is just that, an act. My mother was abusive to us, but in front of people she was, as they said, "the nicest, sweetest woman in the world."

In other words that's when they realized Casey did it because of the defense strategy. Wow DT huge fail.

Playhouse still in yard, Caylee's room remains the same to include her fingerprints on mirror, pictures all over the house but CA can't look at a picture of Caylee on the computer screen. Give me a break.

And how do we know CA doesn't sit in Caylee's room and cry. CA is trying to give testimony at her granddaughter's murder trial and she asked for the photo to be taken down so she could keep her composure. IMO perfectly understandable.

This case is all about Caylee. Why would they not have it there?

Exactly! If you think this is uncomfortable, Cindy - imagine being Caylee.

(PS- Tuffy, love your LiveAction and TP images!!!!!!!!!!)

Are you all watching on-line? I can see it on 2 site but no audio.

So with the Defense's new theory, who came up with Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez? George? or Casey?

ETA: Remember the 'script' Casey was given by the 'kidnappers'? Who came up with that?
She's gonna sink under all these lies!

I absolutely believe that until 6 weeks ago, she was still looking. She was gonna find that nanny, and Caylee would be there, and Casey would come home, this was all a big mistake . . .

Blaise

I do too.

It made sense that night for ME to LET her stay overnight with Zanny and Casey.

Linda just needs to blow CA out of the water about Zanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983