2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more Cindy talks, the further my jaw drops!

I am totally, absolutely gobsmacked at the detail of all the lies!!!!

And Cindy actually remembers, in detail, everything, all of it....how?

hope they end with all three 911 calls today. Let the jury mull over that for the weekend.

Say what you want about Cindy ( and we all do) but I have to give her the benefit of the doubt about her love for Caylee. My heart breaks for her. When she said she started missing Caylee on the 16th, that she missed Caylee when she went to work, I felt for her. My 3 yr old granddaughter lived with us for the first year of her life ( granted her parents did too, and had actual, non fabricated jobs ) . My grand still spends 3 or 4 days a week here, she has her own bed,lol. I miss her as soon as she leaves.
:twocents:

Cindy down the rabbit hole. Knowing the truth, this is excruciating....

Well folks..... shows over. I think Casey will end up pleading.

no not yet......they are preparing an attack...do find it interesting that Grandma missed the baby more...go figure!

What I find interesting is how ICA is listening intently to Cindy retelling the story filled with ICA's lies, almost like, 'wow, mom, I can't believe you remembered all this.' ... as if almost flattered by it all.

yeah, Casey sure liked her stories, bet she got a real kick out of it every time she weaved more people & situations into them.

I just don't understand how Cindy, who was used to KC's lies, fell for this convoluted story hook, line, and sinker

Respectfully, I think she HAD to buy it because the alternative meant that her daughter was a murderer, and that also meant she would never ever see Caylee Marie again. She just could not accept that with her mind or her heart. It was too much to process. I used to do grief counseling with hospice and grief causes people to do things they never thought they would do, and to believe things they never thought they would believe.

I don't know. I have a really sick feeling, the testimony is practically verbatim from her deposition...eerily similar to, say, a script?

I now feel pretty positive that Cindy wanted to see Casey the day before Mother's day to beg her not to do this. Meaning the whole abuse thing.

I have a question: when Cindy says she was looking for Zanny until 6 weeks ago, does that mean that Cindy finally acknowledged/agreed that there is no Zanny?

IIRC...she knew of this before Father's Day.

IIRC, Cindy's mother said she told Cindy about the second time Casey stole from them on Father's Day. So Cindy knew about the first time Casey stole from the GP's checking account, but not the second.

This is incredible. CA is being 100% willing to help the prosecution. When I recall her depos with ZG's attorney in the civil case, it was like pulling teeth to get her to discuss KC.

This is giving me the chills. Too bad KC's defense team just didn't leave it with Caylee drowning in the pool and had to do the abuse card. They really really lost two witnesses by doing that.

Yep...and I think the defense is gonna call her out on it....insinuate she's an "agent" for the SA....

I now think that it is actually brilliant the way the prosecution has continued to roll out their case as though the opening statement of the defense has zero weight, and was altogether ignored.

Baez attempting to throw the trial by blaming George for Caylee's death.

bad move....he's gonna get played now.

CA remembers every single detail of the lies that KC told about her and Caylee's whereabouts. It just goes to show how deeply CA believed it all. I think she has wanted to believe KC so badly that she really did until she was told the 'truth' by KC (through JB). Of course, KC's new version isn't the truth either, but at least CA can now believe that Caylee is dead. She only believes it because she got it from KC herself.

Thank you so much. Something that finally makes sense to me.

how is the DT going to say that CA knew of the abuse and didnt believe ICA, when she is proving on the stand to what extent she goes to believe her daughter??

CA wouldve believed ICA and wouldve protected her, and given GA the boot...IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member