2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that exact thing when Mallory was testifying yesterday and she started crying.
KC just looks at her for awhile, smiling and then starts copying her.
I found it very telling that Mallory seemed much more upset than KC.

Yes exactly! It's been fascinating to watch and very scary at the same time.

Unreal how CA is from one video to the next...remembering her questioning with Morgan re the real Zenada..............she sure can change from one time to the next...has me worried.

Is Cindy looking over to George or Lippman for Support

It's not just that she had no reaction to her mother's grief, it's that seeing her baby's crib didn't cause any reaction. No matter how her child died, a loving mother would be moved by the sight of her baby's left-behind teddy bears and blankets.

When she told Tony she was the worst mother in the world, she was just being honest.

Tink

What a nice back yard you had ICA.
Feeling like you won't ever see it again?

Seeing Caylee's little playhouse is heartbreaking for me...cant imagine for the A's...little mailbox in front of it, landscaping around the house...these grandparents loved that little girl!!

No reaction from ICA looking at Caylee's play house.

I don't get it. I couldn't even look at my dog's bowls after they died. My husband had to box them up.

IMO

CA taking deep breaths - she just looked at George - looked up and trembled. Now talking about Caylee's playhouse.
I am so glad LDB is walking CA through this stuff so she is able to remain fairly calm.

I hope the jury is taking notice of that. It's obvious that ICA hates her mother.

I am sure they are, when I was on a jury i watched the defendant whenever his family spoke of his victim (his father) and about his crimes.

Why does JB keep hopping up and down like that?

IMO....Baez is going to after Cindy...he will say, like he mentioned in opening statements, that she left the ladder up..and that is how Caylee got into the pool and drowned....

...and how could she not know she was pregnant (blah blah blah like he tortured GA with...and all the rest of the horror)

Caylee's playhouse...all landscaped and her own mailbox...ICA did not do that, George and Cindy did, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67